Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Liquid Letrozole (or any anti-aromatase) decrease sex drive?

bbkingpin

My sex drive did not go up but went down this cycle. Even with 750mg/week of Testoviron (Schering Pakistan) -- verifiably legit Test. This is the first time I ever used Letrozole. Is the Letro the reason for the lack of sex drive?

i was on one cycle with 750mg/wk of test cyp and had zero sex drive with 1mg/day of letrozole.

same with another cycle 700mg/wk of prop... i stopped the letrozole and about 4days later i was back to wanting to tap my girl 5x a day. letrozole is really potent shit.

Ttokkyo Jack said:
Estrogen is necessary for libido, so taking too much of an anti-e will probably decrease libido.

no shit! 1/2 tab of novartis femara with 400mg enanthate per week in 4 weeks DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a common side noted from users of femara ... I have noticed not much interest in sex as I am on it right now, even though my estrogen levels are still fairly high (I convert at a high rate, it sucks) - my point being I do not think the effect is purely estrogen related, something else going on

Top Bottom