Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

Crysis6 said:
Might as well... there seems to be a whole lot of people that are about 3-4 weeks in... So now is the time we should really be seeing tren doin its thing. Wonder whats gonna happen when I stop the tren at week 8 and keep running just the sust and EQ.

I take it from the lack of response that I must be around 20%BF...bollox

haha.. Honestly, I have no idea. I had to ask to find out where I was at, so I really couldnt tell ya.

well i got the cough today.. wasnt even that bad! i injected my left quad and about 20 sec after i pulled it out i had the shortness of breath. i thought fuck, im gonna get the cough! it was a few coughs and lasted like 2 min or something. i just chugged down some water and breathed slowly and it helped. keep in mind this was only .5cc of tren so i guess it would have been worse if i did more?

cobracock1979 said:
Calling BlondBomber, BlondBomber, do you copy - Dude please cast your expert eye over my pics and guestimate my body fat %.
the pics are really hard to see but you look fairly lean.wish i could see your abs.you look to be about 10%.try to get better pics.

Beachboy6294 said:
That's pretty much all I ever got it's enough to scare you for a second.

yeah it was like i couldnt breathe as well and felt like i was going to have an asthma attack but i didnt at all. just shortness of breath and that was it!

just finished chest and had a good workout! today was my last day of wk3 so i start wk4 tom! im fuckin readyyyy

Nice..keep it goin. Just got back from a baseball game and my fuckin elbow is killin me. Gotta try and get in a good chest workout now, but this pain is gonna be a bitch. Im gonna ice it down and take a hot shower....then get to work.

Top Bottom