Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did tren tranform your body?

muscleup said:
The Diet transforms the body, Tren helps in the process.

I would have to disagree o this one. tren is one of the few compounds that can make a huge transformation with a poor diet. Vascular as hell!!!!! I almost have the shoulder vein.

I was on tren at 50mg eod with test p 100mg eod. I am on week 4 of 6 week cycle. I came up from 193 to about 203-205. I lost tons of muscle and weight after my lil girl came to be. I wasnt eating ro working out as much.

I jumped back in to tren(1st time using) and test p. This is my newest favortie compound. My next cycle I may give Eq a try again.

MichaelScott said:
i need to give it a spin next cycle

you dont ned to do that much either. A good friend from here reccomended doing 37.5mg EOD. 50 was easier to measure.

al420 said:
I ran Tren w/ Test P for 22 weeks. Added almost 50 kilos to my total. Also went down a weigh class.

Below is 1 yr diff. I ran Tren for the majority of the year, and DO NOT eat clean EVER. I stay around 3500-4000 cals a day dfuring the week and closer to 6k on the weekends.

I typically run it at 50mg/day for 4 weeks, 75mg/day for 4 weeks, 100mg/day for 4 weeks, and then stop taking it for 5-8 weeks.

I stay on Test.

Nice gains bro!!!

Any sides for that long of cycle off an on?

Trendsetter21 said:
I Agree Muscleup! Too many people think the steroid itself is going to do the job. Cardio and Diet are key factors, the steroids will help but if you neglect either of those you won't get amazing results.

well you have to eat protein to gain. But I will get flamed for this but all this 400-500 g of protien a day is insane. I am all for eating but you dont need to kill your GI tract with all these calories to grow.

TYren is one drug where you can be off target with your diet and still lose BF an gain lean mass.

Pat_McCrotch said:
I would have to disagree o this one. tren is one of the few compounds that can make a huge transformation with a poor diet. Vascular as hell!!!!! I almost have the shoulder vein.

I was on tren at 50mg eod with test p 100mg eod. I am on week 4 of 6 week cycle. I came up from 193 to about 203-205. I lost tons of muscle and weight after my lil girl came to be. I wasnt eating ro working out as much.

I jumped back in to tren(1st time using) and test p. This is my newest favortie compound. My next cycle I may give Eq a try again.

i LOVE the honesty bro. to tell u the truth (and i dont agree w this).... a lot of ppl i know who lift have terrible diets. i mean real shitty. fast food/cheese steaks every other day etc. and still look like they are on a strict diet. it just amazes me how ppl live like this and drink 4-5 times a wk. its nuts! i always tell them, dude imagine how youd look if u had a clean diet! they say "i dont have time for that shit bro. im too busy." lol. idk, to each their own i guess

perryscoon said:
It was my first time using var and honestly I didn't notice anything from it until about week 6 when I started cutting back on my cal intake a little. Then it became very obvious and I had veins popping out everywhere. So, yeah its great with tren IMHO. Mine was pharm grade.

Have you ran Winny with a similar cycle? I was looking at Tren/Winny?HGH myself. Have not tried Tren yet, read all about it and have had a couple of guys I know take it and loved it. Their only complaints were the EOD injects... But their gains were great They stacked with HGH and winny..... Hence why I was gonna do the same. But if you have done it with winny, what worked better in your combo? Winny or Var?

Thanks

Top Bottom