Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol tabs for depression?

gorillahung

Psychiatrists have been bouncing me from one worthless drug to another trying to "cure" my bipolar depression. None have done anything helpful and most have caused negative sides. Then I remembered how great I felt when I took my first cycle of 15 mg of Thai Anabol tabs a day. I really felt a mental boost from it. While trenbolone is more effective, it doesn't give me the "high" associated with those dbol pumps. I had kicked around the idea of doing another tren cycle but I've found a source with a good reputation that can get me a tub of 1000 5mg Anabol tabs for $130. I might get that instead. I know the gains won't be as good as with the tren but dbol made me feel good mentally. It's the only gear that has done that to me. 1000 tabs would last me a long time. Maybe I could run deca with it for a while. I've never stacked the two but I've read that those two make a good combination. What do you think? Are dbol and deca a winning combination? I've been cutting for a while and I honestly cut too much. I'm weighing around 163 lbs. now down from 201. I's like to get up to 180 lbs. without raising the body fat level too much.

Dbol does give me a sense of well being, only problem with running it for long periods as an anti depressant is the stress it puts on your liver.

If you run it for extended periods of time just get some blood tests to make sure you liver is A-OK and you can keep running it.

You can also run a trt dose of test for depression aswell

Mt doc only gives me 100mg of test every TWO weeks for TRT. He said he won't give any more because of negative effects on cholesterol. You have to be shitting me! The doc is 50 lbs. overweight and there's a McDonalds or Burger King every 100 yards and this fucking medical expert is worried about cholesterol from testosterone! Sorry, but Ray Kroc killed more people from cholesterol than testosterone could ever hope to.

I agree test still has an stigma to it, yes in silly dosages ran for to long sure it can have negative side effects but in a therapeutic dose it can work wonders. What you guys think the perfect dose of let's say test c is ?

nobody should ever depend on a western doctor (who became a doctor to make $$$$ not to cure) to fix these types of psychological issues

it is all about writing a script for a pill. that is what they are taught

i wish we had doctors who taught people how to get balance in their lives. yoga, meditation, being spiritual (you don't have to believe in a god or god to be spiritual btw), hobbies, exercise, fasting, even sex can all help balance the mind and spirit.

Mt doc only gives me 100mg of test every TWO weeks for TRT. He said he won't give any more because of negative effects on cholesterol. You have to be shitting me! The doc is 50 lbs. overweight and there's a McDonalds or Burger King every 100 yards and this fucking medical expert is worried about cholesterol from testosterone! Sorry, but Ray Kroc killed more people from cholesterol than testosterone could ever hope to.

The effect testosterone has on cholesterol is minimal, your diet will effect your cholesterol much more than testosterone, even using it in higher dosages. I'm only speaking about Test others steroids effect cholesterol differently. Then there is the genetic factor after diet.

If that's really what your doctor said, find yourself a different doctor. Just finished my last blast 6 weeks 250test/500tren/500mast, and cholesterol actually improved while using niacin daily and a very clean diet, so take that for whatever its worth.

Your so right in what your saying, I think to do what your suggesting is out of reach to a lot of poeple without they change their lives and jobs

I would not run any steroids while you are having a depression issue. I would say the same for anything that is a mental concern. The reason is that you may respond differently this time. Just because you ran something and had one effect does not mean the same thing will happen next time.

When we cause hormone levels to fluctuate the can affect us all differently. This is why some guys get a huge libido boost from a cycle while others get a drop in desire.

I would hate for you to run a steroid and have it make the depression worse. I would keep working on taking care of that first.

The effect testosterone has on cholesterol is minimal, your diet will effect your cholesterol much more than testosterone, even using it in higher dosages. I'm only speaking about Test others steroids effect cholesterol differently. Then there is the genetic factor after diet.

If that's really what your doctor said, find yourself a different doctor. Just finished my last blast 6 weeks 250test/500tren/500mast, and cholesterol actually improved while using niacin daily and a very clean diet, so take that for whatever its worth.

I just got the results of my cholesterol test. My total was only 116, triglycerides were 104. I don't think bumping the total test to 200mg every two weeks would affect it one bit.

Top Bottom