Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depression after cycle please help

Omega how about you tell us all why tren, deca is a harder recovery ? you even knw why?

please explain to all of us why tren and deca is a harder recovery???????????????????? I want to hear it

Um yeah :)

In short Tren is many times more androgenic then Test.
You know how strong it is when your on it as evidenced by how your CNS gets activated by it ( sweating, sleep issues, Strength increases etc)
When you use it mostly at the end of a cycle your body has become accustomed to it, and recognizes it as THE Adrogen in your body of choice in a way and when you come off Not ONLY are your crashing from not having any Test in you do to being shut down but your body also crashes From that powerful androgen being gone.

Its very much like being a being a Drinker. if you drank a bottle of Vodka a day for a while when you stop cold turkey your completely crash HARD, its far better to wean off and then make the jump off from a lower intake.

So when you drop Tren so close to PCT it is a double wamy for your CNS, your mood, Stress etc when you jump off

it is FAR better to use tren in the middle or somewhere NOT at the complete end of a cycle and then cruise on Test for a couple of weeks and then do a PCT from that point

Deca its simple it tends to "linger in the body" when used to close to PCT and can aid to being shut down longer then normal its much easier to drop it early and let it ease out of you

It sounds to me like life has just taken a shit on you bro. nothing more the that and I dont blam you for feeling the way you do..

One thing that I want you to know is you got us. You got people who give a fuck. Bro I am nothing more then a pm,email,phone call away. 1 978 378 4266 is my number and any time you get to down you call me man and I will talk with you all night.

Life sucks big dick some times and thats just the way it is. I know I have had some major down times in my life. Times when I wish I was dead and times when I should have been dead.

We get up we knock the dust off, and we get back in the fight. If we dont have what it takes we tag a friend

Bro I have found comfort and a sound mind with in the walls of this forum. I have made friends with some of the best guys I have ever met in my life. That is what ef is about. No matter what anyone says its not just the internet when you come to ef. Its about real fucking life.

You call me any day any time and you bet your ass I am there.

Thanks mate, that really means alot to me your a good man. Life does get a bit tough sometimes and its always good to know theres support there from good bros who really care. EF has been real good to me since ive been a member and im sure ill be around for a very long time to come. Thanks need2 and thanks EF for everything!

Alright so i have just finished my PCT and the whole time i have had depression. Im having bad thoughts and feeling really down on life and re thinking everything, i know its the gear. I still have my libido the problem is my head is all sorts of fucked up. It doesnt help that in the last few months my best friend passed away, i left my long term girlfriend for another girl and ive lost my two jobs, talk about a bad run huh so now i have all this lovely free time to ponder about life and its fucked up!!! Im not feeling especially depressed about loosing size or anyhting because my training is still going really well ive barely lost strength i think the factors in my life have made it worse but is definetely the gear which is making my feel like this

Ive read serms can cause depression and also test can due to hormone imbalances, i would just like to hear some words of wisdom from some expereinced guys so i can have a better understanding of whats going on so i can feel better about it and do something to fix it.

Ill lay out my cycle and PCT for you guys

1-10 test prop 150 EOD
1-10 tren ace 75 EOD
4-10 winny 50 ED

1-8 HCG 2x 250iu's EW
1-10 bromocriptine 2.5mg ED (coudl this be a culprit?)

PCT
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
HCGenerate
Sustain alpha
Unleashed
your just dealing with the downs of life man. you have to pick yourself up. make sure your getting out in the fresh air a lot in the sun light. go for early morning walks. focus on the good.

It sounds to me like life has just taken a shit on you bro. nothing more the that and I dont blam you for feeling the way you do..

One thing that I want you to know is you got us. You got people who give a fuck. Bro I am nothing more then a pm,email,phone call away. 1 978 378 4266 is my number and any time you get to down you call me man and I will talk with you all night.

Life sucks big dick some times and thats just the way it is. I know I have had some major down times in my life. Times when I wish I was dead and times when I should have been dead.

We get up we knock the dust off, and we get back in the fight. If we dont have what it takes we tag a friend

Bro I have found comfort and a sound mind with in the walls of this forum. I have made friends with some of the best guys I have ever met in my life. That is what ef is about. No matter what anyone says its not just the internet when you come to ef. Its about real fucking life.

You call me any day any time and you bet your ass I am there.
needto is right.

but remember as my father says, "every day you wake up is a good one."

stay positive bro, and leave everything in the gym.

There are a couple factors to clarify: Depression, is a cheap excuse invented in the last maybe 30 years, to justify the failure of some humans to control their emotions with their reason. Everything that is making you "depressed", is related with emotions. Use your brain. Now, behind that, there is another factor, which is the hormonal imbalances. But again, is psychological. Before, depression didn't exist, because grown real men were used to work hard in their farms everyday in any type of condition. No work, no food. Simple. Not time to cry like a baby.

So man up, plan for the next day. In this situation created by hormones, focus yourself like a machine on the next day. Day by day. You won't notice when your back to "normal". Hit the gym, keep your diet, look for a job, motivate yourself with the coming summer. By summer you'll be working, with money, looking good, fucking like a rabbit.

stress, depression, anxiety, panic, is all the same shit invented by doctors to make money with chemicals that make you worse.

I don't believe this. Depression is also linked to neurotransmitter problems/imbalances/damages done by other drugs. Not saying roids damaged his neurotransmitters but I sure can tell you that opiates damage dopamine thus causing depression and ecstacy damages seratonin, thus the same.

Hi people

I've fucked up I took steroids finished about 4 weeks ago now very depressed and bad fatigue what can I do to help this its destroying my life at the moment I have no leader and clomid will that help

Thanks

Top Bottom