Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol-drink, inject?

jjaas

The oil version of dbol has 25mg/ml. Its just dbol suspended in oil, already familiar with the 17aa side of orals but a buddy asked me if you would still have to inject ED? I told him I don't know, but ill get back to you. I was thinking that once the oil is sopped up, which might be the same for the amount of time it take a pill to get thru the GI, it is still 25mgs of dbol, no esters to slow it down? Anyway here's my question: is there any point to injecting dbol?

The oil version of dbol has 25mg/ml. Its just dbol suspended in oil, already familiar with the 17aa side of orals but a buddy asked me if you would still have to inject ED? I told him I don't know, but ill get back to you. I was thinking that once the oil is sopped up, which might be the same for the amount of time it take a pill to get thru the GI, it is still 25mgs of dbol, no esters to slow it down? Anyway here's my question: is there any point to injecting dbol?

25-50 mg EOD
You need to be very carefull. 'Liquid dbol', is likely to be just an oral suspension of dbol, from some underground lab, and should NOT be injected. Some few people do make an injectable preparation of dbol, similar to injectable winny.

It is still an oral steroid, just prepared in a manner that is sterile enough to be injected. Because it is still an oral steroid, ie it has been alkylated at the 17 alpha position, it will still stress your liver, however because it is already in the systemic circulation due to being injected, and does not have to pass throught the liver before entering the blood, it should be a little more effective.

It certainly ain't gonna be a magical kick though, I mean, compare the effects of drinking injectable winny, over injecting it...

Why on earth would you inject an oral steroid that already works perfectly fine being taken orally?

This is not a UG d-bol, its vet grade from our amigos down south, for whatever thats worth. Its not in water like winny or reforvit-b. This ones meant to be pinned. Ive done one cycle pinning winny and test suspension and that was about as fun as getting poked in the eye with a sharp stick. Does anyone know if its a painful pin?

This is not a UG d-bol, its vet grade from our amigos down south, for whatever thats worth. Its not in water like winny or reforvit-b. This ones meant to be pinned. Ive done one cycle pinning winny and test suspension and that was about as fun as getting poked in the eye with a sharp stick. Does anyone know if its a painful pin?

Ya it is bro

thanks for the replies.also need info about stanoil(winny in oil), anyone have experience with this one?

Thats a lot of pokes man...

!

under the tounge winny is the same as suspension winny the cloudy white liquid that some inject KILLS them they cant shoot that stuff anywhere in their body without a half golfball size lump in their body that doesnt work out with massage. taking the winny is best under the tounge (suspension) or as functional as the tabs...you just have to hold it in your mouth for as long as possible. there has been very expensive clear winny sold for injection which was tried a few times but there was no pain from that inject...just when injecting the suspension white cloudy liquid.

My rat was taking D-bol from Mexico in 2000. Had a vitamin mixed into it also. Not sure if I am allowed to post the real name. It was a cattle injectable. My rat took it orally and it tasted like pure shit,"according to him". Got great results though. He said he wouldnt inject it if it saved his life. And yes, its was an underground lab that made it. It was just a big underground lab.

Top Bottom