Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Results Outstanding Results!!!!

THEEGAME2544

Hey bro's! Just thought I'd give a little cycle update from the desk of my pet gorilla. He's on Test Enanthate 500mg/wk for 10 weeks, deca norma 200mg/wk for 10 weeks, and naps 35mg/day for 4 1/2 weeks, and arimidex .50mg/eod. Well this is now 2 1/2 weeks into his cycle, and he's up 20lbs!!!! 20 f'cking pounds!!!! With 8 weeks to go!!!! Needless to say he's switched a few things up in his routine for this cycle and it seems to be working. And he is not retaining any water either, no bloat and no extra fat! I....I mean he can't believe these results!!!

Sorry, you are retaining water. You can't gain 20 lbs of lean body mass in 2.5 weeks.

ummmmmm, sorry but u r retaining alot of water but on the other hand sounds like u r going to gain good of the cycle - goodluck

Dial_tone said:
20lbs of pure muscle in 2 1/2 weeks and no water. Do you really expect that comes out of that hole in your face to be taken seriously from that point forward?

Take it easy- it's his first cycle he can't tell the difference between water and muscle yet, chief.

hey my bro has funnily got the same cycle and has put on 19lbs in 2.5 weeks. but he is not silly enough to think its all muscle.
ps its his 3rd cycle and he is 224lbs.
let this be a lesson to all those who think u need huge amounts to get gains

Last edited:
It's amazing some of the flames that you can get from just posting your results. Now I know why some bro's who have been around this board for a while don't even bother posting anymore. To clear up a few things from members that have decided to flame me. No it's not my first cycle. And yes I do know the difference between lean body mass gains and water retention. I'm not saying that all 20lbs is lean muscle, cause I'm sure it's not. What I'm saying is that I am not that bloated compared to previous cycles and there is no noticeable bloat or water retention that is visible by loss of definition. I probably should have worded this a bit better to avoid replies like I have received but oh well!!!! I'm sure that at least 50% or more of my gains are not quality. That's obvious. Because 20lbs of lean muscle in 2 weeks is not possible. I've switched quite a bit of things up for this cycle and am doing a lot of things new....and seem to be responding quite well. Hope this clears up any confusion.

My gorilla has gained over 20lbs as well. However he is going on his 6th week of HGH, Sust, Fina, and just discontinued the Anadrol.

he's definatly holding water at least 1/2 its just that some people disquise the retention better than others. When he goes off this cycle watch how much size he'll lose. Not all but probably around 2/3's of his gains, even if he takes post cycle recuperation

Top Bottom