Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming Back

Wraith

What is your guys take on working out again after a 1yr break?
I mean I did a couple of cycles and had some size and strength but lost a lot, do you think that by eating correctly and working out again I can get back where I was without the AS?

Thanks for responce in advance.
-Wraith

If you weren't 15+ over your genetic potential, I see no reason why you couldn't. If you were relying on gear to maintain the state you were in, you probably will need gear again to get there.

The most important thing is to not jump directly into gear again, instead, clean your diet up and let your body adjust to lifting again. It's amazing how fast the body readapts to a good condition with hard work.

You have the correct attitude!!!

Work hard, eat right. And you will be close to what you were at in 4 months time (maybe more depending).

Good to see someone asking if they can do it WITHOUT gear for a change!

Kudos!

Well I am going strong on fourth week. I feel much better and I have gone up in weight just a little. Still working on my diet as I need to lose bf but want to eat like crazy. Only lost 5 lbs so far, but oh well it feels good to be back.

Top Bottom