Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combining T-rex with Efedrin HCL?

BigSpawn

I just ordered a bottle of T-Rex, and now I have a few questions.
I Usually Takes 60mgs of Efedrin HCL with 1g L-tyrosin and 400mgs caffein before my workouts at night(A little high but I like it:p).
I was thinking of taking 2 T-rex with a banana/apple(witch is best?) in the morning before cardio, and then 1-2 with lunch and maybe one more in the afternoon(0230).

If I then do weightlifting approx 0700 in the afternoon would there be any problem taking the efedrin HCL? or if I can stand it there should be no problems? I have heard that if you take efedrine and yohimbine to close toghether that i could be dangerus?

Do not take ephedrine with yohimbe. It's akin to stepping on the accelerator and the brake at the same time.

TxLonghorn said:
Do not take ephedrine with yohimbe. It's akin to stepping on the accelerator and the brake at the same time.
Yea, thats what I was thinking. But i was hoping that if I have atleast 4 hours between the last T-Rex and the efedrin that it would be ok.

many people stack them together, it is more stim (and thats why)- there will be little or no added fat burning effect from adding ephedrine.

though for reasons that one should guess at, its not a reccomended practice.

even though this poster does sometimes stack them pre-workout as well :p

macrophage69alpha said:
many people stack them together, it is more stim (and thats why)- there will be little or no added fat burning effect from adding ephedrine.

though for reasons that one should guess at, its not a reccomended practice.

even though this poster does sometimes stack them pre-workout as well :p
ok:) I just want to add it ass a stim for my nighttime workout, will not use it with T-Rex

Top Bottom