Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen and pulmonary fibrosis

kikorios

I suffer from pulmonary fibrosis and that causes me bad breathing disorders, as you can imagine that interfere with my work out and I can just walk on the thread mill not run,I found some research on clenbuterol on the net saying it has huge breathing benefits taken in low doses, I never told my doctor about it, but I was wondering if running some clen on my own could help.

clen was never FDA approved in the USA for asthma. that is a bro science myth parroted on forums. your doctor isn't going to prescribe you clen because it does not exist in any approved drug in the US!! he probably has no clue what you are talking about

i can tell you that i have asthma and used clen, and it surely did not do a thing for it lol. it made it harder to breathe

what helps me a lot are natural herbs, if you go to your health food store and talk to the hippy working there they can give you a nice 2-3 supplement stack.. try them out and see if they work, i know whole foods has a 100% money back guarantee on their supplements.. so if it don't work just take it back. for me it has helped me A LOT

also HOUSEPLANTS!! i have 8 houseplants at home, they help clean the air and don't forget a good A/C filter.

Clenbuterol is an asthma drug. Theoretically it could help your condition but using drugs without your doctors guidance is a terrible idea.

Talk to your doctor about your desire to try clenbuterol. I can't see him having a problem with writing you a prescription. That way you can legally purchase the drug and if you have health insurance, they will most likely cover it.

While it does help, it also comes with a bunch of side effects.

I would recommend something like ventolin instead. Its similar to clen, but it does not have as many side effects and actually helps with the breathing issues while you exercise.

Also, if you have serious asthmatic issues, I think asthma medicine suited for everyday person would be a better option compared to clen itself.

Top Bottom