Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

change in cycle...critique

tpac44

hey guys sorry to keep changin my mind and stuff but i could only get my hands on a 10cc bottle at 200mg per ml.... so i was thinking of doing a 10 week cycle at 200mg per week....this is my first time using anything, im looking to gain about 10 lbs or so do you guys think ill still get some decent gains with this cycle??

10 lbs, I think you can do it. 200mgs is lower than usual, but ppl make great gains just off 250!

arite its my first cycle so i think im gonna give 200mg a week a shot .... see how my body reacts with it and see if i can make some gains

Just to make sure im doing everything right heres what im doing.... week 1-10--300mg/week of test-enan....week 4-10 500mg hcg/week then after a proper pct

Yes that will work mate .

when you starting ?

Brad.

hey guys sorry to keep changin my mind and stuff but i could only get my hands on a 10cc bottle at 200mg per ml.... so i was thinking of doing a 10 week cycle at 200mg per week....this is my first time using anything, im looking to gain about 10 lbs or so do you guys think ill still get some decent gains with this cycle??

whats the diet look like? stats?

able to get enough for 300 ... i hope i make good gains, only thing that concerns me a bit is that im not at the peak of where i used to be...about 5 or so pounds away from it...so i hope i get the most out of my cycle still...

a big thing that i want to make sure i do on when im on cycle is eat right and definitely get alot more sleep...at least 8 hours a night, for my diet its really tough because i play hockey 5 out of the 7 days in a week so i burn alot of calories...also i work construction 3/5 days a week and go to school all day 2/5 days a week...so spare time to eat is scarce which means im going to have to plan meals to bring with me and stuff ...so i guess ill need a little help with what are good meals that i can bring with me to school and work and get enough cals to outweigh what i burn almost everyday at hockey... right now i am 22 , 5 11 and about 185, should be 190ish when i start cycle that is waht i normally am

Top Bottom