Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant sleep why???

RCB

I am having trouble sleeping at night. I am taking 500mg test,400mg EQ and 30mg ED of d-bol. Is there something I can do to get some sleep. HELP HELP HELP I need some sleep.

RCB said:
I am having trouble sleeping at night. I am taking 500mg test,400mg EQ and 30mg ED of d-bol. Is there something I can do to get some sleep. HELP HELP HELP I need some sleep.

You may want to consider to take (no more) 2 X Trazodone (rx product) half an hour going to bed. Used to be prescribed for antidepression, old drug that help falling asleep. I use it works perfectly.

merk said:
You may want to consider to take (no more) 2 X Trazodone (rx product) half an hour going to bed. Used to be prescribed for antidepression, old drug that help falling asleep. I use it works perfectly.

duh.and how thje hell is he suppose to score that?????

1st cycle? That was my WORST side effect my 1st time around. Tren will still do it to me. Try melatonin or on OTC sleep med. If that doesn't work, get a script for Ambien, and there was one other thing, you could try, but I can't remember what it is right now :rasta: :p

Ambien will help you fall asleep, but it has a really short half life. If you're having trouble staying asleep, it probably won't do the trick.

Klonopin (clonazepam) is good if you can't stay asleep. It will allow you to sleep all night, but if not dosed correctly, you will feel a bit groggy the next day.

A few years ago, I had a really tough time with insomnia. I started with Ambien but was waking up at 4am and having to take another. Klonopin ended up doing the trick for me. It is by far the best sleep aid that I've ever taken. It let me feel rested without feeling "hungover" the next day (like the OTC stuff does to me).

They are both habit-forming, so I would try not to use them unless you have to. That being said, I remember how shitty I felt when I couldn't sleep. It can definitely sabotage the other parts of your life!

Sonny

Trazadone is really your best bet. I suffer from chronic insomina and trazadone is a staple in my night-time regime. Ask your doc.

Top Bottom