Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can GH make you grow taller?

tommboy

Can GH make your grow taller if your growth plates have not yet been sealed? Obviously this doesnt affect me allthough I do wish I was taller but. Can teenagers or what not use GH and grow taller then what they potentially would?

yes, and anavar is also good for this. anavar is actually prescribed to short statured children to promote linear bone growth. i think i will feed my kid anavar just to give him some advantage growing up...

tommboy said:
Can GH make your grow taller if your growth plates have not yet been sealed? Obviously this doesnt affect me allthough I do wish I was taller but. Can teenagers or what not use GH and grow taller then what they potentially would?

Yes, but when plates are closed, they are closed.

Does this have any effects on older people with closed growth plates? And how do you know if your growth plates have been closed for sure? My brother would love to be a couple inches taller .......

LVTitan said:
yes, and anavar is also good for this. anavar is actually prescribed to short statured children to promote linear bone growth. i think i will feed my kid anavar just to give him some advantage growing up...

tommboy said:
Does this have any effects on older people with closed growth plates? And how do you know if your growth plates have been closed for sure? My brother would love to be a couple inches taller .......

No it does not, but it's been proven that most plates dont close until around the age of 25 in white US males., that's why we tell you to wait on AAS, among other things.

indy69camaro said:
No it does not, but it's been proven that most plates dont close until around the age of 25 in white US males., that's why we tell you to wait on AAS, among other things.

I wouldn't worry about it, unless you are under therapy by your doc, 12 years old and a dwarf.......you're done, you can try, expensive experiment.

So would the adolescent have to take a low dose of anavar kind of like a cycle? How many mg's a day are we talking to see growth? And for how long?

60 minutes did a story on this a while back. THINK it was about GH being prescribed by docs for kids who are below normal height. was a few years ago, but pretty sure it was about GH.

Ive heard of kids in highschool using gh to grow taller for basketball purposes. Makes u wonder about all these 7 footers who shoot like guards now?

Top Bottom