Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BP question

butlerman44

just had bp checked at firehouse 158/98 not so good hate the stuff doc gives it makes you tired and feel bad. any suggestions. i'm running 50mg tren ed 250 test e per week and ghrp2/modgrf 1 100mcg each 3x a day. think it might be tren doing it. thanks for help

just had bp checked at firehouse 158/98 not so good hate the stuff doc gives it makes you tired and feel bad. any suggestions. i'm running 50mg tren ed 250 test e per week and ghrp2/modgrf 1 100mcg each 3x a day. think it might be tren doing it. thanks for help

What stuff??

your blood pressure is too high yes, but that is all too common with guys these days who are meatheads

1. you are too fucking big, carrying too much mass. the permabulker look is causing heart problems
2. tren wrecks heart health
3. guys are abusing steroids too much.. you are using 2 androgens TOGETHER.. why? run 1 only

tren is going to definitely raise your blood pressure, even at a low dose and steroids in general will do it... so you need to do several things... use an all in one protectant on cycle... dga organ st... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/... i would highly recommend using gw501516 with tren as it combats cardio, cholesterol and blood pressure issues as well and you may want to consider lowering your tren dose

Are you running support supplements?

An AI to keep estrogen levels in check? An anti prolactin drug? Cardrine? N2guard?

Top Bottom