Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginners cycle! Deca or EQ...............

MrSkinny

My friend has never used AS. He used to be 280 lbs at 6'2. After taking a couple cycles of clenbuterol and doing the Keto diet he is now at 205 lbs. He has some fat still in his chest and love handles. He thinks that by taking 2x the doses of EQ, Winstrol-V and Anavaar he will get results faster. He is a leisure BB and does not want to become too lerge. 10-15 lbs of muscle is what he is after while tightening up his body.He's also taking clen and cleaning his receptors with ketotifen. He wants to take all of these drugs together for his first cycle. I told him Winny and EQ would be fine. He wouldn't need to take the clen all through his cycle would he?? As I understand from my research clen is to be used for it's anticatobolic properties after a cycle. And clomid for 10 days to help the body produce it's own endogenous testosterone again. This is the cycle that I recommended to him.

Arimedex 1mg per day for last seven weeks.
EQ at 200-300mg per week (EOD)
Winstrol-V 50mg (EOD)
HCG 5000IU at the end of cycle (2500IU day one and 2500IU day two))
Clomid 100mg for 7 days and 50mg for 3 days.
Clenbuterol at 120 mcg(for it's anticatobolic properties) for one month while cleaning receptors with ketotifen and take hydroxycut for the month following.
Would deca be a better alternative than EQ????

eq and winny is fine, although i would much rather have him use tren and winny, or test and winny with some arimidex. clen should be taken 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, during the off weeks use ECA stack

ultragainz said:
deca/test...........also winny or d-bol in there is fine to...or just deca/test still great.....

I would do that

Top Bottom