Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast review

semper03

Alright I've already posted once on beast but it wasn't a review.

I've only been on beast since the 18th so five days. Im stacking it with test P and tren A. This is my first run with beast but not with test or tren.

I felt the beast within the first 30min of taking it. I have not had any neg sides that I can report but have had good sides. Main side? Raging wood! Hot chick or just a cool breeze and I have a beast boner all day and night. Just last night I went to pound town and after finishing maybe 5-10 min later I was rock hard again without doing anything just laying there. but it was kinda painful wood like real full if that makes sense.

I feel a big increase in strength and size. I just cant really explain this feeling, its amazing! You guys know lol and I know its from the Beast cause I don't get this EXACT feeling from just test tren.

Like I said I'm 5 days in eating 4k cals a day. I started at 199.4lb and this morning weighed in at 203lb so damn near 4lb in 5 days. That's good IMO. I got BF tested the other day and came in at 12%.

Here's a pic of my right bicep. My main goal in life when it comes to lifting is to look like this guy. Lol

"You can't spell strength without tren"

Just started my beast run two weeks ago up eight pounds im just doin 20mg per day and the only side I have is headaches.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I forgot to mention I'm doing
tren 500mg wk
Test 600mg wk
Beast 30mg Ed

I forgot to mention I'm doing
tren 500mg wk
Test 600mg wk
Beast 30mg Ed

that'll do it, slabs of lean mass with this one....just watch that BP on that stack but im sure your already know that

Last edited:
lmao... forgot to mention tren at that dosage?? LOLL yes you should definitely have some nice gains on this cycle...

Damn, somebody save me! Last night I got raped by the night sweats! I made it two weeks without getting sides and this is the first that hit me, My sheets were soaked!

Haha... better crank up the AC and even put a fan on u. That helped me a little. If u got wife or gf and she doesn't know ur on tren u better come up with story.

I put the AC on 70, put the fan on hi and sleep with a sheet. My girl knows I use so I'm good there. My first run with tren she thought I pissed the bed lol she woke up and was WTF!!! Just gotta roll with it.

UPDATE:

Was doing seated rows today with 270lbs and my nose started bleeding. I wasn't holding my breath and didn't think I was struggling.

Top Bottom