Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basic info questions

ricohelms

30 years ild
6'2"
12%BF
3500 cals per day/250 to 300g protien per day
3 years training
2 cycles under my belt (first was cyp & deca, second was d-bol & winstrol)

Neither of the first 2 did much for weight gain but got stronger and I was able to keep most of the strength gains.

I want to run a sustanon 250 cycle.

weeks 1-3 @ 500mg (is front loading needed here?)
weeks 4-12 @ 250 mg (should I take it all at once or 2 shots per week?)

My question is: Since Nolva is for gyno, should you take it for post cycle therapy if I have no signs and what do I use to get the boys back into the picture?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Use HCG to get the boys back in action. How much and how often seems to be open for debate. Keep your eyes open on here, as it's often discussed, and use it how you think it would work best for you.

What were your dosages like on the 1st 2cycles? For most people, especially by their 3rd cycle, 250mg sust/wk is not gonna cut it if you want to see any significant gains.

heres what you need man

week 1 -3 sust @750 mg (500mg on monday 250 mg on friday) FRONTLOADING IS AWESOME
week 4-12 sust@ 500 mg( 250 on monday , 250 on friday)

but if your set on those doses.

yes frontload at 500mg but do your first three injections 3 days apart. then on your fourth injectio at 250mg go to 5 weeks apart.

so Wk 1& 2 sust 500 mg E3D
wk 3-10 250 mg E5D

a guy your size should throw in some d bal. FOR SURE

if you have done three cycles you should know of your prone to gyno. i would keep some liquidex on hand just incase but i wouldnt use it unless needed. to get the boys back HCG and to get them alive and kicking wit fertile fluids. CLOMID--- aka better use a condom unless you want quintuplets.

KARMA is excepted

Top Bottom