Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back in the gym, please help

Tar101

Hi - i used to go to the gym alot but its slowed right down and ive pilled the pounds on. i am 23 5 ft 6 and 25% BF. i am currently on a challenge at the gym, hour sessions of fasted cardio training 4x per week and a low carb diet.

I have Norditropin Simplexx 15mg/1.5ml - i am thinking about running 2iu per day? what do you think? would you take morning or night?

Also would you take anything else with the hgh?

I need to strip this fat, please help me out on the best way to do this, thanks

Really dude your fat and want to no if you can take anything else yeah get some tren, var and dnp this will get rid of your fat. Look 2ius a day is fine for a therapeutic dose of hgh it should help with getting good results but don't take anything else with you bf index keep doing what your doing there's no magic pill just hard work maybe take a look a gw that help with your cardio output good luck dude

would you take the growth or would you just sack the whole thing off and get my BF lower before starting to use stuff like that?

takes me a while to shift fat im losing weight but still fat, is there anything you would take just to speed up the process i have 3 months to lose 2 stone

What's the rush and I was joking about tren,var and dnp I was trying to make the point that you should not be taking anything especially in your current form keep working hard try a waist trainer I use them to good effect

go on holiday 24th october, just want to shift as much and as fast as a human can possibly shift ha

In such case you need to diet like crazy - you can lose very much in two months. You just need to get on a very strict diet for that. It will be more effective than training, although training will contribute big time as well.

Top Bottom