Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin dosage

HelpMeBulkPeople!

Does anybody have any advice on aromasin.... How do I know if I'm taking the right dosage ( 10 mg E3D)
I will be taking estradiol and testosterone blood test 4 weeks into cycle but what am I looking for to tell me my dosage is right!!!??
( 1-10 weeks sus 1-4 weeks dbol )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll only know if the dosage is right based on bloods, and when you stop the dbol you will need to reduce the AI dosage.

Compare your results to the "normal" range provided on the printout.

You should be taking it EOD, not E3D. As for the blood work, your estrogen levels should be withing normal levels. If the estradiol will be too hight, you will need to take your aromasin ED instead of EOD. If the levels of estrogen will be too low, you will have do decrease your aromasin intake to E2D. Finally, if the estrogen levels are withing the normal ranges, keep the same dosage.

Yer I know Steve I don't help my self lol but I got it now boys [emoji1303] but what are we defining every other day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EOD = every other day.

Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday Tuesday Thursday Saturday and so on...

Keep things simple man. 10mg EOD. Check blood work mid cycle and you will see if that dose is good or needs to be adjusted.

Top Bottom