Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex

wantagetbuff

I have always takenArimidex during my cycles. .25 mg is what I was taking ed. My buddy is telling me that I'm wasting it and it should only be used if I see any signs of gyno. He also said take .25 ed during this 8 week cycle I'm on and could lower my estrogen levels to much if im mot careful. Is he right? Am I ok taking them ed? Never had a problem before but don't want to do it if I don't need to.

I used to take it everyday, .25 too. Now I only take it if needed. Not necessarily for gyno, cuz I've never had anything even resembling gyno. Soft dik? Adex. Crying at kids movies? Adex. Too emotional, adex. Too tired? Adex. Most of the time im good. The everyday plan didn't hurt any either tho

Your friend is wrong. You should ALWAYS manage e2. By the time you get gyno do you have any idea the amount of unhealthy effects estrogen has been doing to you physically? Gyno is actually not nearly as serious as many of the effects of elevated estrogen. Keep e2 within clinically normal levels even when on cycle. This will allow you the positive effects of estrogen without the negative ones.
That being said it isnt always easy to manage estrogen off of how you feel. Yes there are symptoms of high and low e2 that can be felt, but there are many that cannot. Low e2 is very unhealthy as well. You really should strive to do mid cycle blood work just to check out your e2 levels. Adjust ai dosage if needed. If blood work every cycle isnt possible for whatever reason then so be it, but if you can get it a few times on a few cycles you will have a very good idea of your approximate needed ai dose for future cycles. You can use previous on cycle blood work, correlate it with the symptoms that you were feeling and you can learn your body giving you a fairly accurate ai dosage depending on the amounts of aromatizable steroids you are taking.. This knowledge will stay with you blood work or not so even if you can just do it for a few cycles the knowledge & experience you will have forever.

I have always takenArimidex during my cycles. .25 mg is what I was taking ed. My buddy is telling me that I'm wasting it and it should only be used if I see any signs of gyno. He also said take .25 ed during this 8 week cycle I'm on and could lower my estrogen levels to much if im mot careful. Is he right? Am I ok taking them ed? Never had a problem before but don't want to do it if I don't need to.
hes an idiot...
there are MANY reasons to use an AI and keep estrogen in check then JUST GYNO!
high estrogen is not good for many reasons on cycle....
but i do rec .25mg eod and upped to .5mg eod if needed higher dose....
if dose was too high lower it, but dont stop it.

also what do you mean 8wk cycle? 8wks is a waste when it take about 4-6 just to start to notice anything decent. dotn bother witha cycle under 12 weeks IMO
what are you planing to use?

*** Arimadex 0.5 mg EOD for all 8 weeks ***

weeks 1 - 8 150 mg Test P EOD

weeks 1 - 4 30 mg TBol ED

week 9 500 IU HCG ED (start 3 days after last Test P injection)

week 10 500 IU HCG ED x 5 days and either Clomid 150 mg ED or Nolvadex 40 mg ED

week 11 Either Clomid 150 mg ED or Nolvadex 40 mg ED

week 12 Either Clomid 100 mg ED or Nolvadex 20 mg ED

week 13 Either Clomid 50 mg ED or Nolvadex 20 mg ED

That's the plan anyways.

Top Bottom