Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anything out there that will help with circulation?

BigNutt_2

Just curious if any AAS or whatever is known for increasing blood circulation? I will bestarting my first cycle soon as I get to 250lbs. and am a little concerned about this:

I am a big guy 280lbs. 6'4" 20%bf and alot of muscle. It seems as though my fat and muscle are both working against my circulation. Everything is fine except I notice I get these purple spots around my wrists after lifting a few sets from the squeeze between my hand and wrist. I have also noticed it is easy for me to have my circulation cut off faster than most people. I also have some purplish brusing on my inner ankle. I know everyone gets this, but my legs and calves are huge and ripped up pretty good and it pisses me off I am 21 with these purple spots.

Bad circulation runs in my family, my dad has had blood clots in his legs before. I am loosing more bf%, but I am wondering if its just not flowing correctly? I have also had high BP in the past.

Any help?

ummm im not sure but as far as increasing circulation in the legs you are somewhat limited to either special stockings/socks that squeeze the leg to increase circulation or blood pressure medication.

Yep...cardio will increase blood volume...among the many other things it does for the CV system (increased capillarization...).

thanks for backing that up with some medical terms bulldog10 you da man! i hane also read that high reps sets can help also like 20-30 reps i think its supposed to increase the amount or size of the veins not exactly sure i wish i could remember where i read it

Bulldog_10 said:
Yep...cardio will increase blood volume...among the many other things it does for the CV system (increased capillarization...).

Yeah thats one thing I could do more of. I do about 20 minutes on strair stepper and sometimes 10 or so on the treadmill. I just got a new mountain bike so I will need to go break that in.

I kept thinking with all my huge pumps I get day in and day out it would be enough, but maybe working out isn't enough for me. Like I said my BP has been high in the past, but not anymore.

Thanks for the replys....

wellbilt said:
thanks for backing that up with some medical terms bulldog10 you da man! i hane also read that high reps sets can help also like 20-30 reps i think its supposed to increase the amount or size of the veins not exactly sure i wish i could remember where i read it

Yeah...it's basically just a variation of cardio...just shorter and with weight. If you go that route, just use high reps, with very short rest...something like 20-30s. It could help, but obviously real cardio is more beneficial...especially as far as the heart is concerned. (peripheral adaptations are more similar).

You might want to try some high quality herbs such as: Cayenne, Garlic, Hawthorn, Gingko Biloba, Butcher's Broom, Horse Chestnut, and Ginseng. Now you don't have to take all of these but taking one or two might help out a little.

Top Bottom