Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever wake up in a puddle of sweat from E/C/A Stack

NinjaX

Tonight i decided to take my last dose of e/c/a stack right before i went to bed, well about 3 hours later here i am awake and feeling like i just ran 1 hours of sprints, i woke up in a puddle of sweat!! Has this ever happend to anyone?

i can take a double dose of an ECA stack and need even feel it working. It's frickin' crazy.... good, i suppose, but i really like having the jitters... it's fun.

bro the first thought that crossed my mind was, if e/c/a is doing this then im not touching DNP!

re:Tonight i decided to take my last dose of e/c/a stack right before i went to bed

Why would you do that? I'm surprised you were able to sleep 3 hours. Be ready to do another stack tomorrow.....you're gonna need it to get you through the day.

If you're sweating like that from ECA, just wait till you try the DNP. I had to stop cause my girlfriend thought something was really wrong with me. I left puddles when I slept, it was fuckin nasty...

Sorry to be blunt. But blunt is sometimes best. Don't take a fucking cun*ing fucking stiumlant at beddy byes time - and then ask why you cant sleep and why thermogenesis is occuring.

We are humans. We have brilliant minds. Please use yours.

ECA for the morining only and NOT forever!! Did you realise that ephedrine is one of the most abused over-the-counter drugs?

Oh and sorry NinjaX.. I know you are smart, but please.... your question showed some lack of thinking...

Peace.

Top Bottom