Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another NEWBIE cycle - Primo Winnie Var

winnie17

Here's another one of those damn newbie cycles. Guess we all have to start somewhere, eh? Anyway, my goals are simple; get strong, get cut-up, and experience as little sides as possible. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated.

My stats:
5'10"
23 YO
175lbs
BF - not sure but I would guess 11%

Weeks 1-8:
400mg/week Primobolan Depot - 200mg every 3rd and 4th day
50mg Winstrol Depot - injected EOD
20mg Nolvadex - ED (Strictly to help with Cholesterol)

Weeks 9-10:
Off of everything

Weeks 11-13:
Standard Clomid therapy

Also, I want to take 22.5mg/day (using the .125mg for every lb of body weight formula) of SPA Anavar for about 4 weeks but I'm not sure where to fit it in. Right in the middle of the cycle?

My advice would be NEVER to waste a virgin cycle on "cutting up". This can be achieved at any point. Your virgin cycle will not provide any advantages over a subsequent cycle as far as cutting is concerned.

HOWEVER you will NEVER EVER get the muscle growth from a subsequent cycle that you get from a virgin cycle. It is the greatest tragedy of steroid use to see someone squander their vrigin cycle by not using it properly. Using it to "cut up" is definitely a tragedy. Use it to BULK. Cut up later otherwise you will regret the loss of an opportunity that you will never get again.

HansNZ said:
My advice would be NEVER to waste a virgin cycle on "cutting up". This can be achieved at any point. Your virgin cycle will not provide any advantages over a subsequent cycle as far as cutting is concerned.

HOWEVER you will NEVER EVER get the muscle growth from a subsequent cycle that you get from a virgin cycle. It is the greatest tragedy of steroid use to see someone squander their vrigin cycle by not using it properly. Using it to "cut up" is definitely a tragedy. Use it to BULK. Cut up later otherwise you will regret the loss of an opportunity that you will never get again.

Okay, scratch the cut-up part. I will be on a bulking diet anyways. Ultamately, strength is the most important factor for me (no I won't do Halo). Do you otherwise consider this a poor virgin cycle?

Personally I consider these a good choice of steroids. Some people will disagree because they think you should hit your body hard. But your body is fresh and it will flourish on anything you give it.

I would suggest perhaps removing the winny and going with just the primo and anavar. You won't shut down your natural test production in any significant way if you do this. Save the winny for your fina cycle (which will blow your mind away. Fina+winny = the best next thing after a virgin cycle).

Add some test and arimidex in there and you've got yourself a good first cycle....

p.s. make sure you eat at least 5,000 cals a day. Count calories, don't just estimate them. Unless you hate the sight of food you won't be eating enough.

Don't worry about putting on fat. Fat is ten times easier to get rid of than muscle is to grow.

I disagree with gilly6993, don't add any test. You won't need the arimidex then either. Primo and anavar are more than enough for a first cycle. There is no need to shut yourself down at this stage.

Sometimes less is more.

Bro, at your height and weight, why cut? Save the cut bs for later. You want to GROW now! LOL. Seriously, forget the cutting, and try to grow like a weed. I think your choices are good and level headed, but I am not too sure about the winny for a first cycle. Maybe put it away, and save it for a later time.

You want to get the most out of this, so make sure your nutrition, and training are in check. How long have you been in the iron game? How much do you currently eat? Use nothing but heavy compounds like deads, clean and press, squat, chins, rows, bench, etc and stay away from foo foo stuff. Use the eat everything in site diet, and you will grow like a weed. Good luck, and let us all know how it turns out.

My first cycle was Upjohn Winny V all by itself. Great gains. Both Bulk and Strength. Very Pleased with the results. This cycle will be fine, and if need be, you could even drop the primo out completely, and substitute the SPA. Personally, I think Primo is crap. Var is a much better choice, and a winny/var cycle will give you solid results with very little post-cycle recovery problems, and almost no sides (maybe a little joint pain). I'd do the var for the last four weeks of the cycle, then hit up your light clomid therapy.

onemind said:
if you were to take the primo oraly how much would you need to take

Lots and lots and lots.

Go to your pharmacy and find a product with some DMSO in it. Grind the primo tabs up and mix them with the DMSO product. Rub this into your skin.

This will by-pass the liver which otherwise will neutralise 70% of the non-17aa primo tabs.

Top Bottom