Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar - increase dose?

gainsgainsgains

hi :)

i just begun a 6 weeks anavar only cycle - doing 50mg ed. my question is: can i increase the dose to lets say 60mg ed the last 4 weeks? will it do anything for me? good or bad?

my stats: 165lbs 1,78m and bodyfat 13% .

An Anavar only cycle isn't a very good idea. You can increase dosage as the weeks go on as long as you don't get excessive with dosage. You should really at least be running Test with Anavar.

Make sure you follow up with proper PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Test Stack 3 caps per day (see thread in my Sig for info)
Ostarine 25mg ED

60-80 mg was my sweet spot.But quality of the var obviously plays a huge part in it.

hi :)

i just begun a 6 weeks anavar only cycle - doing 50mg ed. my question is: can i increase the dose to lets say 60mg ed the last 4 weeks? will it do anything for me? good or bad?

my stats: 165lbs 1,78m and bodyfat 13% .

You could bump it up if you like. I use 40-60mg typically with great results.

Going from 50 to 60 won't make any difference really! Sounds like your anavar may be under dosed as 50mg of what I use is great, although I do take 70mg per day split morning and pre workout. Also there are many additions that work wonders with anavar, such as proviron, GW, ostarine and test. Don't expect unrealistic gains from anavar only! You at least want to be adding in creatine

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

don't expect huge gains from that bro... you can make some gains but you need to add some things to that cycle... 50-60 mg is not going to make a difference... once you get up in the 80-100 range, all your getting into is more side effects and it will hinder your training, which you don't want... you need to run it 40-60 mg (that's if you have good quality) and add sarms and proviron to it... it should really have test as well but if you don't want to inject then you need to fix it...

Have you noticed any gains or anything since youve been on it? I keep hearing creatine is good with anavar only cycles. Good luck bro im thinking of a anavar cycle as well im not fond of pinns

Top Bottom