Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG-Guys Clen andT-3.....how to take

i'm gonna hit a cycle of var, deca,hgh and at the end finish with AG-Guys Clen and T-3...i read that there is 200 mcg/ml in the clen and 50 mcg/ml in the T-3.....how much does that actually equate to regarding the proper dosage per day??? (1 drop = ?? mcg) i don't want to mess the thyroid up by going to far with the T-3 or give myself a heart attack with the clen...i've only taken eacg of these in pill form which is obviously easier to manage....

You know those droppers really should have markings on them, when i used them i went with close to 1/2 dropper for the clen.you may want to start lower.

They didn't have T3 back when i ordered so i can't help you there.

i would do a google search on ag guys and dosing of their products.

i'm gonna hit a cycle of var, deca,hgh and at the end finish with AG-Guys Clen and T-3...i read that there is 200 mcg/ml in the clen and 50 mcg/ml in the T-3.....how much does that actually equate to regarding the proper dosage per day??? (1 drop = ?? mcg) i don't want to mess the thyroid up by going to far with the T-3 or give myself a heart attack with the clen...i've only taken eacg of these in pill form which is obviously easier to manage....
typically the dropper equals 1 ml, double check but thats how most of them are.

yeah i just did the search and got a lot but not the answers your looking for here.

You could just use a syring to mesure it out , more accurate with the clen , and no test in your cycle mate .

Brad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom