Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Clen story/nightmare

bodybuild_77S

First time taking clen. Since I’m experienced with anabols and stimulants I decided to start the cycle on 40mcg of clen a day. I started on Monday, I took a single pill of 40mcg. At first I got the shakes but after a couple of hours they went away and felt fine the rest of the day. For the next 3 days I continued on 40mcg and didn’t experience any sides at all and I felt as if the stuff wasn’t working. So I though well damn my body must have adapted quickly, I guess I’ll just have to up the dose tomorrow. So, yesterday I took 80mcg. At first I didn’t feel anything and I though well crap I must be immune to this stuff, I guess I’ll have to up the dose to 120mcg tomorrow. That was until I got to work and HOOOLLLY SH!!!!!T!!! I started shaking like a damned crackhead. The shaking and the fact that my legs were sore as hell from leg day a couple of days ago only made things worse. I could barely walk as it was and coupled with the shaking made me look like a damn recently reanimated Zombie. The shaking subsided but then the heart palpitation started. I thought I was about to have a damn heart attack.

A couple of hours later the palpitations stopped only to be followed by a mild headache and exhaustion. I was like am I going to get every single side effect this crap has to offer? At the end of the day all the sides went away except the exhaustion so I had to skip shoulders and just do cardio. As soon as I started on that treadmill, the headache, heart palpitations, shaking, and muscle cramps all hit me like a fvcking sledgehammer. I sucked it up and made through the 40min cardio session. When I got home I just collapsed on the floor from exhaustion and just laid there until the some of the sides went away. I cooked my steak, ate it and tried to sleep until the wife decided that was the time she wanted to “connect” with me and started bitching about how I’m always in the gym and not paying her any attention. I’m like at 1:00am in the damn morning and you chose NOW to start messing with me damn it let me sleep (of course I didn’t say that to her). Woke up this morning feeling energized with no sides at all.

I took it back down to 40mcg and got through my morning cardio no problem and I still feel energized. Oh and did I mention that I had to pee every 30 freaking minutes! So far I’ve lost about 5lbs of body fat so this stuff does work great if you can deal with the sides. The only reason I’m taking this stuff is due to a competition I have in a couple of weeks and I was a lazy bastard that kept cheating on his diet. Maybe just MAYBE I’ll take it up to 60mcg next week. I’m on a clen only cycle.

Stats:
Height: 5’9
Weight: 219 (based on last week’s weigh in before the clen cycle)
Bodyfat %: 9.1% (based on last week’s weigh in before the clen cycle)
Years lifting: 15 years
Years of anabol experience: 3

Wow! I've had a few of those sides, but never all at once like that. Did you have a hard time falling asleep? I used to take a Benadryl and 6mg of Melatonin before bed. It was the only way to fall asleep.

Wow! I've had a few of those sides, but never all at once like that. Did you have a hard time falling asleep? I used to take a Benadryl and 6mg of Melatonin before bed. It was the only way to fall asleep.

I had no trouble falling asleep. I'm on 80mcg now. I just broke it up taking one pill in the morning and another in the afternoon. No sides at all. I guess you have to let your body get use to it. Fat loss is substantial with this stuff though.

I had no trouble falling asleep. I'm on 80mcg now. I just broke it up taking one pill in the morning and another in the afternoon. No sides at all. I guess you have to let your body get use to it. Fat loss is substantial with this stuff though.

How long until the sides subsided? How much of a deficit are you in? Oh and one more lol, is it better to split the dose?

How long until the sides subsided? How much of a deficit are you in? Oh and one more lol, is it better to split the dose?

It just took a day for the sides to go away. If you can take the shaking then you can take it all it once, if not then split it. I don't count calories, I just go by how my body reacts to the amount of food I'm eating. I wasn't eating any carbs either.

Top Bottom