Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd week of cycle - broke thumb - HELP

3rd week of cycle - broke my thumb - HELP

• Give it another week and decide then.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

elgenyo

Test Prop/Tren Ace
3rd week of 8 week cycle
broke my thumb yesterday

Tested it out in the gym today and very dissapointed. I'm talking having trouble holding half the weight I normally workout with. I have zero confidence in the grip of my right hand. Breaking a thumb is deceptive! You can flex in the mirror wrong and your thumb muscle will twitch sending you to your knees.

Can I continue to workout with lighter weight and still get decent results?

Have any of you broke your thumb before and have any experience as to how long it takes to heal?

I need advice!

I forgot to mention, I have another 20ml of each put away for another cycle so continuing at another time would not be a problem and I wouldn't be mixing juice from two different sources.

Also if it helps your feedback, this is my right hand which makes the pinning incredibly difficult as I have to use my left.

i would just wait man ..im not an experct on ass but on the human body i know a lot and medical you dont wanna damage it more by tryign to lift i would just take some time off let it heal and start over so u will have the gains u want afterall

I pretty much feel the same but the weird OCD part of me is gonna lose sleep about having unfinished bottles laying around. I guess since I'm responding well to the combo this go around I could just up the dosage next cycle. I'm doing 100TP/75TA EOD now.

It's just so depressing since I'm really starting to see strength gains and body transformation.

What else would you guys do with half used cycle?

took the day off from the gym today. don't think this thing is gonna magically get better. I even winced while folding laundry...gah!

Oh its healed up fine now. In hind sight I probably could have continued my cycle and would have only missed out of 2 full weeks of heavy lifting because after the second week my thumb was good enough to bend around a bar. I'm done with my PCT (clomid) now and have decided to do the PP TRS before I start again in December.

i didnt see the date lol.

thanks for the reminder Rx. I ordered my HCG and about $300 in additional product, all of which came in quickly as expected. You guys rock!

Top Bottom