Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Advise, Test-Masteron-EQ-Proviron

is this individual of sound mind in wanting to do a cycle like this?

• if he does it right he should see some wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Because at your age you have plenty if natural test flowing thru your system,Why shut that off, see if you can win any fights after your HPTA is shut down, I have over 40Ys in this field so i know what i'm talking about! i have trained guys your age Intense training -Rest-Diet does wonders ,each one of them grew like a weed!

Your Body-Your decision.......Thats my 2 cents

This^^^^

Wait till your atleast 24

Bro! I'm sorry if i sound like i'm comming on too strong, but i have younguns at my gym doing gear ,they don't have a good base at that age, and i will say they look like crap 3 months and everything is gone. I paid my dues with Blood,sweat& Tears for close to 18 yrs before i touched the stuff, The other day i was loading the squat rack with 475 lbs and one of them asked me was i fixing to do that? My response was "I SURE AM"His Reply was ,"MAN!THAT MAKES ME HURT ALL OVER JUST LOOKING AT IT"

One thing u fail to realize Mr blonde is that l at some point your cycle will end and then what? Every bit of increased muscle mass will require more calories to sustain it. Most people lose a lot post cycle because they fail to eat enough to maintain what they have gained. Are you gonna keep force-feed ing yourself for the rest of your life. Not to mention that top of calorie increase is honestly dangerous for your system. You are gonna send your kidney, liver, and digestive tract on one he'll of a roller coaster which they probably won't be able to keep up with. What u are wanting to do in terms of diet alone is just ignorant and life threatening. Not trying to be a jerk but just telling u like it is.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

One thing u fail to realize Mr blonde is that l at some point your cycle will end and then what? Every bit of increased muscle mass will require more calories to sustain it. Most people lose a lot post cycle because they fail to eat enough to maintain what they have gained. Are you gonna keep force-feed ing yourself for the rest of your life. Not to mention that top of calorie increase is honestly dangerous for your system. You are gonna send your kidney, liver, and digestive tract on one he'll of a roller coaster which they probably won't be able to keep up with. What u are wanting to do in terms of diet alone is just ignorant and life threatening. Not trying to be a jerk but just telling u like it is.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Its in the name of science lol

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

While I admire your gung ho attitude, dude.... 'force feeding w/ a tube' 'in the name of science' quotes are insane. Fucking insane. W/ that being said, if u inject steroids into ur already unstable way of thinking,ur begging to be arrested to the very least. You really want to do 5 years bc some cashier looked at you the wrong way? I've had buddies that had ur mentality and they all did time, ALL of them bro.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

No offense mr blonde but I train also. I dont know of any mma gym that would turn a blind eye to you jumping from 55-lightweight in 4months. Your 21? Its not healthy and chances are your coach is a "real martial artist" and probably not as cool with aas as the bros here. Your asking to get booted from your gym and give yourself a terrible name in your local mma community. Think it through and listen to the guys on here. Every single bro on this thread wants to see you do well and reach your potential. Not f yourself up. Just something to think about.

You will get throat infections with that tube idea, a few of my friends pump their liquid calories directly up through the anus, this will get you seriously jacked.

Top Bottom