Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Advise, Test-Masteron-EQ-Proviron

is this individual of sound mind in wanting to do a cycle like this?

• if he does it right he should see some wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This has to be a joke.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

this ain't no goddamn joke, why would it be a joke?

and furthermore what is so bad about me wanting to do an advanced cycle. it is not as if it will affect your health any different than a veteran on the same cycle.

what is it?

if i am going to do something i might as well do it all the way.

if i eat 6000 to 7000 calories a day for 12 weeks i think the results
would be nothing short of spectacular.

Terrible cycle for a first cycle

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

why is it terrible? what is so bad about it?

i have read other threads with cycles similar to that
receiving praise.

why is the thought of a first timer doing a cycle like this
so wrong?

i think you should all be encouraging me, not discouraging me.
in the name of investigative science.

SERIOUSELY, people who smoke, drink and take psychiatric medication are harming their brains and bodies much more than i will in doing a serious cycle properly.

so what is so bad about this cycle? is it not planned properly? please explain.

And here is your second thread im talking about

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

Just run EQ at 400-600 and test 500 be plenty also if your having trouble gaining weight at 160 you are not gonna be able to maintain a weight of 200 without aas should least put on another 10 lbs first.. also one cycle will put you maybe 180 depending on your diet if have that much trouble gaining weight.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Don't you think if i force fed myself 6 to 7 thousand calories daily

that i could gain at least 30 pounds and keep it?

Bro I am going to give you some sound advice here. Your cycle is terrible. First you should lower the test. You don't need 700 per week on your first cycle. Why chance all the estrogen sides? Also clomid can increase estrogen. So why the hell would you use it for gyno? I think you're confusing clomid and nolva. Which nolva sucks too. Your pct is fucked bro. Eq needs to be run a minimum of 16 weeks and it aromatizes as well. Seriously bro I don't have time right now but if you really want some help pm me and we will straighten this shit out before you fuck yourself up. May be tomorrow before I can do it but bro you simply need some real help here.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Well basically, i have found that if you are in between 200 and 230 pounds and have serious skill like Randy Couture you can basically fight anybody in any weight class, look at the Randy Couture Tim Sylvia fight tim sylvia weighed like 300 pounds and had a 12 inch reach advantage and Randy absolutely butchered him and he only weighed like 230 he also fought Brock at this weight and held his own.

that is the primary reason why i want to go up to that kind of weight,

if you think someone at 155 can hang with someone at 205 or higher in an mma match or street fight you are in for a rude awakening, hence they have weight classes, but there are no weight classes on the street are there?

So you want to do aas to win a street fight? Well when ur 215 pounds and solid and a 160 pound guy wants to kick your ass....a pipe to the side of the head isn't going to feel anything short of a hospital ride. Don't do aas because of street or any kind of fighting, it's the wrong attitude going in. Pm obsessed or something to get yourself straighten out.

Eq at 12 weeks isn't worth the money...eat train sleep rinse and repeat. .. That's the best advice.

it should be 16 weeks right?

should i also run everything else at 16 weeks?

Let me say i am not starting any cycle for about another month and the reason i registered and started a thread was to get some real responses as opposed to trusting what some website says which may be downright bullshit.

the cycle i wrote was what i though would get me absolutely jacked in 12 weeks with at least 6000 calories a day and with ridiculous amount of work in the weight room.

also if i was a seasoned veteran would all of you still say it is a terrible cycle?

this ain't no goddamn joke, why would it be a joke?

and furthermore what is so bad about me wanting to do an advanced cycle. it is not as if it will affect your health any different than a veteran on the same cycle.

what is it?

if i am going to do something i might as well do it all the way.

if i eat 6000 to 7000 calories a day for 12 weeks i think the results
would be nothing short of spectacular.

Its a joke because you are trying to take the easy way out. I guarantee you that your diet and training are no where near the level they need to be. If so you would grow. Period. I haven't been your weight since 17 years old and I wasn't even 5'9 and was under 8% bf. Not to mention you want to start with almost 3gs of gear. I am taking less than a tenth of that and growing great. Your results might be spectacular but they will be short lived. You can't come on here trying to force people to help you out. U think aas is the answer to your problems? It really is a joke. This "u help me or else" mentality you have going for u is all wrong. No one should help u at all. U go ahead and be hard headed and run your little cycle and ignore the advice of guys who have been at this game for most of your life. Like u said...its your body.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom