Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 12 weeks off between cycles enough time?

mort

12 weeks ago I finished a 10 week cycle of omnadren12 x 1ml, and Deca 8 x 1ml. I heard 12 weeks is enough time off, but I also heard a longer period between cycles is better. Can some of you Vets out there shed a little wisdom on this question?

Thanks guys, Thats what I needed to hear!

Hey Bro's thanks for responding... Your comments are greatly appreciated... Thanks!

i like to wait until my nuts are back to full strength to consider it time off. after that time off should = time on

Sorry guys, but I don't think the time on=time off theory is all that good. If you take sust for 8 weeks, its really in your system for another 3-4 weeks after your last shot. So if you only take 8 weeks off, you're really only taking close to 4 weeks off, which doesn't seem like enought time for natural test levels to return to normal. I guess it also depends if you believe in receptor downgrade or not though. Just my 2 cents.

Typically, time on = time off as a rule. I always take a longer break. That's just me though.;)

Little Monster said:
Sorry guys, but I don't think the time on=time off theory is all that good. If you take sust for 8 weeks, its really in your system for another 3-4 weeks after your last shot. So if you only take 8 weeks off, you're really only taking close to 4 weeks off, which doesn't seem like enought time for natural test levels to return to normal. I guess it also depends if you believe in receptor downgrade or not though. Just my 2 cents.

time off is considered time with your system clean. If you use sustanon, you begin time off after about week 3 or 4, when the final ester has been broken down. Goes for any other steroid with esters attatched. So lets say you inject sus for 8 weeks, then you'd round time on to about 12 weeks, and then 12 weeks off.

Top Bottom