Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Chemistry*Powdered Clen (need help) B-12 (just currious)

W_licker

OK, first things first I wanted to apologize for the last time I tried writing a question here when I took enough G to die and then tried to use a computer. That said I have an important question about powdered clen. The type sold as a pure compound. like in the JFL catalog. A friend got a bunch of it, and had been taking it by touching a pin to the inside of the bag , pulling it out, wiping it off with a napkin then licking it, which worked well except that I almost croaked when I took it, its friggin imposible to dose correctly. So I took some of it to my Chem lab, weighed it by difference using an analytical balance and found the mass of a small clump of the powder equal in size to a split pea to be 0.03764 grams or in other word 1880 standard 20mcg doses. I "obtained" a 1000mL reagent bottle, I figured I could disolve it in a liter of water or grain alcohol or something and measure out 0.5cc doses with a syringe and drink it that way. I was wondering if anyone had tried it, or knew of a good solvent to use.
Second question
Injectable B-12 is supposed to help with all kinds of stuff but you need it in a high enough dose, 1mg or 1000mcg for the chemically impaired. I obtained some horse type B complex while at a feed store, but I didn't really look at the back and this crap has only 5mcg per mL, in other words I'd need to shoot 200mL a week!!! I heard there are some vet types that can be ordered non-script that have a high enough b-12 concentration to be useful. I know we aren't supposed to ask for sources but since this is vitamins if someone could it would mean alot, or perhaps just a brand name and what animal its used in so I can find it on the net on my own. Also I heard in Canada the stuff is legal OTC. If anyone knows about his in terms of prices, whether or not an American could buy somehing like that or any other useful info it would be greatly appreciated, thanx

This might sound stupid, but my mother takes 1500mcg of B12 daily, sold to her by her naturopath.

This is in the form of 3x500mcg tablets....she has put her weight back on and built her muscle back up to solve a long term back problem. The stuff works, so maybe you should try and track it down through one of those guys in your area.

I'm pretty sure they're relatively inexpensive as well.

Regards

Blonski (Aussie)

Top Bottom