Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woo hoo, 9mths after deca and finally got it back

Well done dude - but 9 months is a long time to be out of action for - even after deca. I always bounce back within 2 or 3 months after a deca cycle and in fact the last one was with winny and fina aswell. I also used lots of test cyp which probably made the difference and also I always use clomid with hcg leading up to the conclusion and proviron with nolvadex at various points along the way. Anyways, enjoy playing with your old friend again

9 months is a long time... glad you're back to your best mate.

I find proviron a real saviour for post cycle libido issues in addition to clomid, tribulus, avena sativa and zma. Cardio also seems to help.

for all you guys that lost libido on deca and or fina/tren....how old are you? i've heard age is a big issue with that...just curious thanks

What else did you use with your cycle? Post cycle recovery?

C-ditty

im 25 and fina still wrecks me but the gains are soooo nice..

i think im sticking to just test only or maybe test + var from now on

^^ for specifics of cycle and PCT

Paul Allen said:
9 months after last shot and I've finally got my libido back 100%, I think. Got really peed off when hot birds walking down street or in mags didn't do anything for me. Very worrying when I was still feeling like this 6 months after. I actually had to beat off just to checked the thing still worked even though I had no desire to at all...., it was like a weekly chore.

Here's a thread to all you guys in the same boat. Just hang in there, and maybe do some herbal remedies, avena, maca, yohimbe etc., I don't need these now but think they helped to fire me back up.

Its only been this week where I got my predatory instinct back, after 9 f-ing months!!!
Anyway, deca guys, good luck, I know I won't touch it again!!

To those on a first deca cycle or just finishing......, sorry!!

ok......well there are a lot of reason why this may have happend....how long did you take it and at what dose.....what was your post cycle therapy.....if you did all this well then that just sucks!

After seeing countless threads like this, I just don't understand why people still advocate deca.

IMO the risks of such a hard shutdown far outweigh any benefits of the drug. There are plenty of other AAS that won't shut you down so hard and still provide great gains.

Top Bottom