Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TTokkyo 10mg DBol is the Ultimate Best

BillyK

I recommend anyone taking dbol to take the 10mg ttokyyo dbols. Everyone I know including myself have taken them and they are sick. Unbelievable gains and looks on it. Screw the other brands. If you can get ttokkyo dbol, you should get it and trust me you will fall in love.

BillyK

BillyK said:
I recommend anyone taking dbol to take the 10mg ttokyyo dbols. Everyone I know including myself have taken them and they are sick. Unbelievable gains and looks on it. Screw the other brands. If you can get ttokkyo dbol, you should get it and trust me you will fall in love.

BillyK

Try their winny tabs, I think thats one of their strongest products, very potent.

Squat said:
slopain: why take a buncha those 5mg winnies, when you can just pop a 50mg? hehe

lol @ huck. hucks right

If you tried the TT winny tabs youd know why, they are very potent little things.

Slopain said:

lol @ huck. hucks right

If you tried the TT winny tabs youd know why, they are very potent little things.

Mg to Mg would u compare them to Zambon?

Maxx >>>>>

WOW im starting 50mg ttokyo winny tabs a day for 7 weeks in about a week and a half with my fina already started test and eq last week....I was worried about these tab but good shit!

I'm usually not a ttokko advocate, but I have to say these d-bols fucking ROCK, I have been on them for 5 days and my strength is through tha roof-I did 435 on incline yesterday 5 times NO PROBLEM and twice with help

i enjoy Ttokkyo.
i am currently on:

TT testonon 500mg EW
TT D-bol 40 mg ED
TT EQ 400mg EW

Feeling great. awesome gains. looking forward to the end of my cycle when i start taking TT winny.

Top Bottom