Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

October 13 2023

First and foremost I would like to send my appreciation and gratitude for UGFreak with providing me top quality gear, without them none of this would have been possible for me. I feel it is only right I show my respect and support for them in helping me get onto the path of chasing my dream, which leads me into Para Pharma, without both Para Pharma & UGFreak I would never have known what was possible or what I was capable of, I am humbled that I was able to do this for not only myself but also for the entire community.

running para pharma made me realize I could actually do this and I could one day be on stage in a regional amateur show and maybe win a show one day and who knows what that could lead into Down the road, I am forever grateful for UGFreak & Para Pharma, I used very little and the gear is so strong and clean that it produced new personal records for me in lifts made me strong when I wasn't trying to get strong and boosted my endurance along with my mindset and attitude and helped me achieve what I did on this first cycle.

Looking at my bottles I actually had enough primo left to get 150mg worth of it in the syringe today so I decided to inject it with 100mg of test.

This Injection is my last official Injection and the cycle got completed today and comes to a close.

Now I have to figure out, do I wait a few weeks before going back to the compounding cream I use for trt to let the current compounds clear my system first, or should I wait a week and than go back and use my trt cream.

Now time to take atleast 10-12 weeks off before starting my new log and cycle for my 2nd official cycle and my road to the stage log I will be doing as soon as I jump back on cycle.

I am excited to see what the next cycle can do as I will be adding more than just test and 1 compound, this next cycle will be 3 injectable compounds and one possible oral for 6 weeks plus arimidex

I am really curious and excited to see what is truly possible! After 12 weeks of this log and putting on 10lbs of muscle for the entire cycle with just trt dose of test and 400mg of primo, I will be interested to see the synergistic effect of
Test/EQ/Primo going to keep the dosages of all 3 low - moderate nothing crazy as I've done so good so far with responding to low doses if it's not broke don't fix it, we will try to get away with this approach for as long as possible as long as I keep responding to it.

I will combine yesterday's work out and today's workout into this post.

enjoy the uodates everyone!

Topps 💪

Thursday Bicep/Tricep/Cardio

Standing DB Bicep Curl
1x20@20lbs
1x15@25lbs
1x12@30lbs
1x10@35lbs
1x10@40lbs
1x8@45lbs
1x5@50lbs ( most I've single armed DB curled all year)

Standing DB Side Curl
3x10@25lbs

Single Arm 25lb Plate Curls
4x12

25lb Plate two Hand Curls
3x15

Pump curls lite weight
1x30@5lbs
1x30@10lbs
1x30@5lbs

Preacher Curl
1x12@135lbs
1x15@120lbs
1x20@100lbs

Single Arm Seated Curl Machine
3x15@135lbs

Tricep

Tricep Rope Push Down
3x15@50lbs

Cable Push Down
1x15@50lbs
3x10@105lbs

Single Arm Cable kick Back
3x15@15lbs

Tricep Wide Grip Push Down
3x15@50lbs

Tricep Extension Machine
200lbs@3x15

Cardio
Duration 35 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.0
Miles 1.44
Calories burned 200

Friday Back ( only had 45 minutes today so we took no breaks between sets or movements had to hustle, I got it done)

Bent over Barbell Row
1x20@145lbs
2X15@225lbs
3x10@255lbs

Seated Row Machine
4x12@200lbs

Dips Bodyweight
3X15@220lbs

From The Floor Cable Row
5x15@120lbs

Seated Hammer Front Pull Down
2x25@70lbs

Seated Rear Delt Machine
3x20@100lbs

Seated DB Rear Flys
2x15@30lbs

Attachments

• 20231013_113300.jpg
    20231013_113300.jpg
    978.8 KB · Views: 48
October 13 2023

First and foremost I would like to send my appreciation and gratitude for UGFreak with providing me top quality gear, without them none of this would have been possible for me. I feel it is only right I show my respect and support for them in helping me get onto the path of chasing my dream, which leads me into Para Pharma, without both Para Pharma & UGFreak I would never have known what was possible or what I was capable of, I am humbled that I was able to do this for not only myself but also for the entire community.

running para pharma made me realize I could actually do this and I could one day be on stage in a regional amateur show and maybe win a show one day and who knows what that could lead into Down the road, I am forever grateful for UGFreak & Para Pharma, I used very little and the gear is so strong and clean that it produced new personal records for me in lifts made me strong when I wasn't trying to get strong and boosted my endurance along with my mindset and attitude and helped me achieve what I did on this first cycle.

Looking at my bottles I actually had enough primo left to get 150mg worth of it in the syringe today so I decided to inject it with 100mg of test.

This Injection is my last official Injection and the cycle got completed today and comes to a close.

Now I have to figure out, do I wait a few weeks before going back to the compounding cream I use for trt to let the current compounds clear my system first, or should I wait a week and than go back and use my trt cream.

Now time to take atleast 10-12 weeks off before starting my new log and cycle for my 2nd official cycle and my road to the stage log I will be doing as soon as I jump back on cycle.

I am excited to see what the next cycle can do as I will be adding more than just test and 1 compound, this next cycle will be 3 injectable compounds and one possible oral for 6 weeks plus arimidex

I am really curious and excited to see what is truly possible! After 12 weeks of this log and putting on 10lbs of muscle for the entire cycle with just trt dose of test and 400mg of primo, I will be interested to see the synergistic effect of
Test/EQ/Primo going to keep the dosages of all 3 low - moderate nothing crazy as I've done so good so far with responding to low doses if it's not broke don't fix it, we will try to get away with this approach for as long as possible as long as I keep responding to it.

I will combine yesterday's work out and today's workout into this post.

enjoy the uodates everyone!

Topps 💪

Thursday Bicep/Tricep/Cardio

Standing DB Bicep Curl
1x20@20lbs
1x15@25lbs
1x12@30lbs
1x10@35lbs
1x10@40lbs
1x8@45lbs
1x5@50lbs ( most I've single armed DB curled all year)

Standing DB Side Curl
3x10@25lbs

Single Arm 25lb Plate Curls
4x12

25lb Plate two Hand Curls
3x15

Pump curls lite weight
1x30@5lbs
1x30@10lbs
1x30@5lbs

Preacher Curl
1x12@135lbs
1x15@120lbs
1x20@100lbs

Single Arm Seated Curl Machine
3x15@135lbs

Tricep

Tricep Rope Push Down
3x15@50lbs

Cable Push Down
1x15@50lbs
3x10@105lbs

Single Arm Cable kick Back
3x15@15lbs

Tricep Wide Grip Push Down
3x15@50lbs

Tricep Extension Machine
200lbs@3x15

Cardio
Duration 35 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.0
Miles 1.44
Calories burned 200

Friday Back ( only had 45 minutes today so we took no breaks between sets or movements had to hustle, I got it done)

Bent over Barbell Row
1x20@145lbs
2X15@225lbs
3x10@255lbs

Seated Row Machine
4x12@200lbs

Dips Bodyweight
3X15@220lbs

From The Floor Cable Row
5x15@120lbs

Seated Hammer Front Pull Down
2x25@70lbs

Seated Rear Delt Machine
3x20@100lbs

Seated DB Rear Flys
2x15@30lbs
@Topps_Baseball88 I would start your TRT cream 5 days after your last injections, dont wait too long

@ugfreak is an amazing bro and his brand UGFreak.to and para pharma are highly trusted, and you showed in this thread that para pharma gives amazing results, straight proof no doubt about it, nothing beats real life pics and progress that you made

I think stepping on stage and competing is your future, this is your calling.

Thanks to everyone that keeps talking positive about UGFREAK and the high quality Para Pharma, which we are honored to offer.

Specially Topps_Baseball88, you keep being such a grateful and humble person, always appreciating we got you these products and always showing love. Much love and respect brother! Thank you for all that you say and you are doing great job with the gear for sure!

para pharma is truly #1
ugfreak.to is high quality service. look at what this gear did to topps!

@Topps_Baseball88 I would start your TRT cream 5 days after your last injections, dont wait too long

@ugfreak is an amazing bro and his brand UGFreak.to and para pharma are highly trusted, and you showed in this thread that para pharma gives amazing results, straight proof no doubt about it, nothing beats real life pics and progress that you made

I think stepping on stage and competing is your future, this is your calling.
I couldn't agree more brother ugfreak.to is hands down a class act and has been very supportive of me and the cycle, truly this has been a success all around for ugfreak and the high quality para pharma that I had the opportunity in running. Para pharma is insanely good! I agree the log the pics the lifts I hit all show how great the quality really is.

I will definitely go back into trt in 5 days, just didn't want to complicate things so figured I would ask when unsure.

Top Bottom