Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

I predict in two years from now you will be winning a lot of trophies in bodybuilding
That is the plan and the time frame I set was step on stage and start competition in 1-2 years give me some time to get more cycles and progress under my belt.

Sunday October 8

I decided to do a couple Calf photos plus i have got a new vein in my one leg that pops now so had to show it lol, today just for fun and I haven't shown legs or Caves so I tossed some gym photos of those in as well for everyone.

( I am well aware my legs are a shit size wise for my frame and way my upper body grows. 😂 as I've stated multiple times my legs get strong and lean size never really happens, clearly I train legs with what I can Rack pull plus I post leg workouts every week ) I can't explain it because I blast them but they just tone up and get lean and strong , genetics I tell ya 😂

Today was another banger of a workout and I had alot of fun doing it. I am disappointed tomorrow is injection day because it might very well be my last injection of the entire cycle.

I've been tossing this idea around in my head of taking 4-8 weeks off cycle and figuring out what I need to run next for my journey into men's physique and jumping back into another mild cycle.

I haven't a damn clue what I should run next, but I'm my thought process is along these lines for possible cycle ideas.

Boldenone400/Mast
Test 200mg a week Boldenone 200mg a week & Mast at 300 a week was one idea.

My other idea was Test 250mg a week Mast 400mg a week and Var or Tbol at 50mg a week. ( not sure how I feel about running orals ) I kind of prefer injectable compounds after starting on those I might just stick that route.

I would ideally like to run para pharma again for my next cycle as I've had shuch fantastic results and a super clean and easy cycle with para, im comfortable running para pharma and feel that is the right choice for me and my next cycle After how great this log went while utilizing para pharma gear.

if needed run Arimidex at .5mg a week 1mg max if needed. Ideally id like to keep away from wet compounds in high doses, i know EQ can increase appetite but self control is key and diet and the right foods, things can change of course this is just what I have in my head at the moment for cycle ideas.

That isn't set in stone and I know some will and some won't agree with only 4 weeks off, which is completely understandable.

I can't help but think if i am going to make a run at a show and actually winning a show, I might have to sacrifice the length of time off cycle, I could be wrong in that thinking and logic, I feel atleast in the next 4-8 weeks 8 weeks being the longest off cycle. I need to get back onto cycle to progress forward for my dream and my goals, this could change depending on how I'm feeling and looking, blood work looks good so far etc.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Legs
Back Squat Smith Machine
2x10@225lbs
1x10@250lbs
1x10@315lbs
1x10@390lbs

Hammer Strength Leg Press
1x10@630lbs
1x10@720lbs
3x10@810lbs

Seated Hamstring Curl
1X20@185lbs
3x10@190lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
1x20@225lbs
3x10@235lbs

Seated Cave Press Machine
6x10@190lbs
2x20@205lbs

Abs
Torso Rotation Machine
2x50@110lbs

Ab Coaster Machine
2x25@bodyweight + 35lbs

Seated Machine Crunch
2x25@60lbs

Cardio
Incline 5.5
Speed 2.9
Duration 35 minutes
Miles 1.55
Calories burned 280
KILLING IT BRO

Wednesday October 11 2023

Decided I was gonna switch it up a bit today and didn't focus on how much weight I could move, today was more about the pump abd exhausting the muscles. Training went great today and It felt good being back into the gym after 48 hours off.

Definitely did not want this cycle to end because it's been a fun ride, I gained a good amount in size and muscle definition along with much improved vascularity.

According to the body scan I'm currently holding at 220lbs and 15% bodyfat. So I'm happy with the results considering I was bit over 20% body fat when I started my cycle.

My body 100% responds to primobolan greatly in strength muscle quality and size along with vascularity, it's impressive what just adding primo into a almost trt level of testosterone can really do.

Ugfreak.to & Para Pharma helped me get the most out of my first official cycle and it was clean, easy and side effect free.

On my road to the stage I feel confident stepping my next cycle up a notch, still going to keep my compound doses low- moderate and use more mild compounds again because I love low risk of sides high risk of positive gains and outcomes.

I hope if I proved one thing it is that being a new person running a cycle you don't need much at all to gain alot, I feel I can get away with this for a long time if I do this correctly and keep doses more conservative while still bumping the doses up and add few more compounds in to gain more experience and test what might and might not work for me and my body.

Will be back on my trt dose very soon here off for 12 weeks than back onwards into my second cycle.

I also have fasted bloodwork on February 6th with my endocrinologist as to what is planned in the future by that time all compounds should be clear from my system.

My official second cycle for my road to the stage will be as follows When its time to jump back on after time off.

Test Cyp 300 a week
Primo 300 a week
Eq 300 a week
( possibly Tbol 50mg a day for 6 weeks)
N2Guard
Arimidex .5mg-1mg a week.

Long term goal I have set for myself coming up is drop from 15% Bodyfat into 10-12% bodyfat which is very achievable as its between 3-5 % drop in bodyfat, small goals to achieve my big goal for being on stage one day and try to win a few shows.

Topps 💪

Shoulders/Delts/Traps/Cardio

Seated Front Delt DB Raises
1x20@20lbs
5x12@20lbs

Seated Front Raises 25lb plate
5x12

Seated Rear Delt DB Flys
2x20@20lbs
1x15@25lbs
1x12@30lbs

Seated Rear Delt Machine Flys
4x20@110lbs
2x20@100lbs

Seated Side Delt DB Lateral Raises
6x10@20lbs

Bodyweight Dips
3x15@220lbs

Smith Machine Standing Shoulder Press
3x20@115lbs

Reverse Smith Machine Shrugs
1x20@145lbs
1x20@175lbs
1x20@225lbs

Smith Machine Front Shrugs
2x20@225lbs
2x20@255lbs
2x15@315lbs

Cardio
Incline 6.0
Speed 2.9
Distance 1.44 miles
Calories burned 200
Duration 35 minutes

Wednesday October 11 2023

Decided I was gonna switch it up a bit today and didn't focus on how much weight I could move, today was more about the pump abd exhausting the muscles. Training went great today and It felt good being back into the gym after 48 hours off.

Definitely did not want this cycle to end because it's been a fun ride, I gained a good amount in size and muscle definition along with much improved vascularity.

According to the body scan I'm currently holding at 220lbs and 15% bodyfat. So I'm happy with the results considering I was bit over 20% body fat when I started my cycle.

My body 100% responds to primobolan greatly in strength muscle quality and size along with vascularity, it's impressive what just adding primo into a almost trt level of testosterone can really do.

Ugfreak.to & Para Pharma helped me get the most out of my first official cycle and it was clean, easy and side effect free.

On my road to the stage I feel confident stepping my next cycle up a notch, still going to keep my compound doses low- moderate and use more mild compounds again because I love low risk of sides high risk of positive gains and outcomes.

I hope if I proved one thing it is that being a new person running a cycle you don't need much at all to gain alot, I feel I can get away with this for a long time if I do this correctly and keep doses more conservative while still bumping the doses up and add few more compounds in to gain more experience and test what might and might not work for me and my body.

Will be back on my trt dose very soon here off for 12 weeks than back onwards into my second cycle.

I also have fasted bloodwork on February 6th with my endocrinologist as to what is planned in the future by that time all compounds should be clear from my system.

My official second cycle for my road to the stage will be as follows When its time to jump back on after time off.

Test Cyp 300 a week
Primo 300 a week
Eq 300 a week
( possibly Tbol 50mg a day for 6 weeks)
N2Guard
Arimidex .5mg-1mg a week.

Long term goal I have set for myself coming up is drop from 15% Bodyfat into 10-12% bodyfat which is very achievable as its between 3-5 % drop in bodyfat, small goals to achieve my big goal for being on stage one day and try to win a few shows.

Topps 💪

Shoulders/Delts/Traps/Cardio

Seated Front Delt DB Raises
1x20@20lbs
5x12@20lbs

Seated Front Raises 25lb plate
5x12

Seated Rear Delt DB Flys
2x20@20lbs
1x15@25lbs
1x12@30lbs

Seated Rear Delt Machine Flys
4x20@110lbs
2x20@100lbs

Seated Side Delt DB Lateral Raises
6x10@20lbs

Bodyweight Dips
3x15@220lbs

Smith Machine Standing Shoulder Press
3x20@115lbs

Reverse Smith Machine Shrugs
1x20@145lbs
1x20@175lbs
1x20@225lbs

Smith Machine Front Shrugs
2x20@225lbs
2x20@255lbs
2x15@315lbs

Cardio
Incline 6.0
Speed 2.9
Distance 1.44 miles
Calories burned 200
Duration 35 minutes
@Topps_Baseball88 you respond well to primobolan because you're going low carbs and caloric deficit it works wonders bro
i think you stepping on stage is in the future very soon

@Topps_Baseball88 you respond well to primobolan because you're going low carbs and caloric deficit it works wonders bro
i think you stepping on stage is in the future very soon
I really enjoyed primo it was everything I thought it would be I am happy I picked that for my first run. I got a long way to go imo before the stage, one day we will be on it.

Top Bottom