Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Bros good job I can tell you're also training your legs just as hard as upper body
Indeed without the leg training and core training I do I couldn't lift that without it legs are super important for growth

you are making us all proud at para pharma
the gear works!
The gear 1000% works and has been nothing short of fucking fantastic and has taken me ro new heights the entire cycle it's been improvement after improvement the entire way, that is why I call it the para pharma difference!

Saturday October 7 2023

Today I decided to do some volume work on chest, overall i felt really dialed in again and my workout went excellent.

Also om fucking excited because my front delt veins always pop like crazy when I get lean and they are coming in so nicely right now I'm fucking excited for that, vascularity since increasing primo dose has been much more noticeable. I will attach a photo to show that I took today.

I am super sad the cycle is coming into a close very soon, I really don't want to come off , but I know I have to come off and do this right, my gains in size and strength have gone way way up, even though I've been eating in a deficit this entire cycle and tracking everything, it seems my cut turned more Into a recomp show how.

I'm thinking it could be the fact I have powerful compounds in my body and my body is reacting to the compounds by growing in size and strength.

I am not complaining by any means because I look so much better now then I did when I started almost 12 weeks ago the progress has been stellar imo.

Looking back at the beginning of my log and comparing it with now, I've gotten a heck of alot stronger in my lifts. I typically don't train for strength, but man this para pharma gear from ugfreak.to most be something fucking potent in quality because I'm telling u my lifts exploded and no significant slowing down in that process even now at the tail end.

I Rack pulled 470lbs and at this point 315-355lbs etc feels lite to me which is crazy to even say because it never felt lite ever before getting on cycle with para pharma.

I have a feeling if I stick to the program and keep busting my ass and utilizing para pharma gear, my goals of stepping on stage and winning one day in men's physique could become a real reality for me.

This cycle has 1000% been a complete success and I am having a ton of fun doing this!

Enjoy the update everyone!
Topps 💪

Chest

Incline DB Press
1x20@40lbs
1x12@50lbs
1x12@55lbs
1x12@60lbs

Incline Smith Machine Bench Press ( wide grip)

1x20@115lbs
1x20@135lbs
1x15@145lbs

Incline Smith Machine Bench Press ( narrow grip)
1x20@115lbs
1x20@135lbs
1x15@145lbs

Seated pec deck Machine
1X15@185lbs
1x15@195lbs
1x15@210lbs

Bodyweight Dips
6x10@Bodyweight

Cable Flys ( 3 different variations)
3x15@20lbs
3x15@20lbs
3x15@20lbs

Db Isolation Movements 3 variations
1x20@25lbs
1x20@25lbs
2x20@25lbs

Cardio
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.0
Miles 2.18
Calories burned 280
Duration 45 minutes.

Attachments

• 20231007_124042.jpg
    20231007_124042.jpg
    793.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 20231007_124021.jpg
    20231007_124021.jpg
    847.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Saturday October 7 2023

Today I decided to do some volume work on chest, overall i felt really dialed in again and my workout went excellent.

Also om fucking excited because my front delt veins always pop like crazy when I get lean and they are coming in so nicely right now I'm fucking excited for that, vascularity since increasing primo dose has been much more noticeable. I will attach a photo to show that I took today.

I am super sad the cycle is coming into a close very soon, I really don't want to come off , but I know I have to come off and do this right, my gains in size and strength have gone way way up, even though I've been eating in a deficit this entire cycle and tracking everything, it seems my cut turned more Into a recomp show how.

I'm thinking it could be the fact I have powerful compounds in my body and my body is reacting to the compounds by growing in size and strength.

I am not complaining by any means because I look so much better now then I did when I started almost 12 weeks ago the progress has been stellar imo.

Looking back at the beginning of my log and comparing it with now, I've gotten a heck of alot stronger in my lifts. I typically don't train for strength, but man this para pharma gear from ugfreak.to most be something fucking potent in quality because I'm telling u my lifts exploded and no significant slowing down in that process even now at the tail end.

I Rack pulled 470lbs and at this point 315-355lbs etc feels lite to me which is crazy to even say because it never felt lite ever before getting on cycle with para pharma.

I have a feeling if I stick to the program and keep busting my ass and utilizing para pharma gear, my goals of stepping on stage and winning one day in men's physique could become a real reality for me.

This cycle has 1000% been a complete success and I am having a ton of fun doing this!

Topps 💪

Chest

Incline DB Press
1x20@40lbs
1x12@50lbs
1x12@55lbs
1x12@60lbs

1x20@115lbs
1x20@135lbs
1x15@145lbs

1x20@115lbs
1x20@135lbs
1x15@145lbs

Seated pec deck Machine
1X15@185lbs
1x15@195lbs
1x15@210lbs

Bodyweight Dips
6x10@Bodyweight

3x15@20lbs
3x15@20lbs
3x15@20lbs

Db Isolation Movements 3 variations
1x20@25lbs
1x20@25lbs
2x20@25lbs

Cardio
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.0
Miles 2.18
Calories burned 280
Duration 45 minutes.
@Topps_Baseball88 I can see your arms chest growing and you getting leaner
imo you are a beast and can take a mens show

@Topps_Baseball88 I can see your arms chest growing and you getting leaner
imo you are a beast and can take a mens show
Thank you for the constant support brother, the goal and the dream is to get myself to the point of being able to take a men's show, get to the stage is goal 1 goal 2 is win a show and goal 3 is aiming for a few shows a year to see if I have what it takes to reach a level of success over time.

Saturday October 7 2023

Topps 💪

Chest

Incline DB Press
1x20@40lbs
1x12@50lbs
1x12@55lbs
1x12@60lbs

1x20@115lbs
1x20@135lbs
1x15@145lbs

1x20@115lbs
1x20@135lbs
1x15@145lbs

Seated pec deck Machine
1X15@185lbs
1x15@195lbs
1x15@210lbs

Bodyweight Dips
6x10@Bodyweight

3x15@20lbs
3x15@20lbs