Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Storage of ip sustanon 300

colemanize said:
I bought preloaded pins with 2cc each of ip 300mg in sept. of last year.
1) How long can i store these for?
Tough to really say. Since this is (crap) underground gear, you have no idea how long it's been sitting before you obtained them.
2) Where should i store them?
Like all steroids, out of direct light (especially sunlight) and in a cool place. They don't need to be refrigerated.
3) I plan on using it this Nov. or is it not a good idea?
I wouldn't bring an IP injectible near my ass, EVER.
4) Right now they are stored in my closet, it is cool in there?
Ummmmm.... get a thermometer.

Also, i was not too happy with the results. I ran it at 600mg a week for 8 weeks. I ran eq. in week 6 for 8 weeks( 6weeks for 200mg and then 400mg). Strength gain was okay. It isn't that my strength went thru the roof and everybody knew i was on drugs. But i did gain a clean 10lbs.
Strength gain was from the EQ most likely. Everytime you inject an IP product, you're taking a risk. You don't know what's in that stuff, and you never know how clean it really is. IP is an individual, not a company, and his "gear" (term used LOOSELY) varies greatly from lot to lot.

If your issue is making sure the sust is sterile, there is no way of knowing this. However you could sterilize it yourself and at least be safe from that angle. Yes that means you would need an empty sterile vial large enough to fit all the oil from the syringes in. I personally would but all new needles too. Sure it may cost you a few bucks but , i would think your peace of mind would be worth it.

As far as proper sterilization methods.... do a search for this, but it will consist of heating the mixture and repeating to kill off anything that might cause infection.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom