Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stair Climber

ArmaniMark

I am starting to diet and after each day that I lift, I go on this stair climber at my gym. It looks like a mini escalator, but it's stairs, and it really kicks my a$$.

If i do this for 20 minutes doing the "Speed Interval(kinda of like HIIT)" is this sufficient for fat loss. I burn like 380 calories on it according to the machine and I sweat like crazy, but I wanted to know if I should up the minutes.

20 minutes is really hard and it feels like I couldn't go much longer, so maybe is it to intense? This is one of the only cardio machines at the gym that actually doesn't bore me to death

Let me know your opinions.

i used to run stairs for an hour a day during wrestling season, same thing basically, it's a really good leg workout quad/calf. it also serves as a cardio workout. 20 min on a stair climber is sufficient...keep trying it, let us know

If your trying to lose fat back of the intensity a little then start to slowly increase your time every week during your fat loss cycle up to 45mins-1hr. Your bodies already carb depleted from your workout so you want a moderate pace.

Top Bottom