Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaving the Anus

musclemom said:
Holy shit, someone actually INVENTED one specifically for nether regions ... son of a bitch why do I miss out on all the good inventions!!!

you haven't missed out. Buy one. I have one, and I'm going to buy more of them. Hell, I'm going to give them as Christmas gifts. they are that AWESOME. Shaves as close as a razor. No razor burn, no risk of cutting yourself. Use baby powder and shave dry.

Best invention EVER.

the-short-one said:
you haven't missed out. Buy one. I have one, and I'm going to buy more of them. Hell, I'm going to give them as Christmas gifts. they are that AWESOME. Shaves as close as a razor. No razor burn, no risk of cutting yourself. Use baby powder and shave dry.

Best invention EVER.
No, shortie, I meant that I wish I had THOUGHT of inventing it!!! ;)

Finally, a topic I know something about { well, the oral techniques for a good BJ is another}. I submit that the best, easiest, safest and quickest way to shave the brown starfish is ........ in a steam room.

Yup, now calm down, I only do that when the steam room is empty. Lie down on a towel, legs up; one hand on a butt cheek, the other with the Mach 3, and do one side. Switch hands, do the other side. It can be completely finished in less than 15 seconds. { I know, I timed it }. Clean, no shave cream, no mess; wipe the blades on the towel and rinse with water. Good as gold. The steam sets up the hairs - all over the body - and nothing else needed except a good set of blades.

The advantages of have clean shaven pucker puss is: easy clean up after a bowel voiding {learned that from Howard Stern}, and makes salad tossing much more safe and enjoyable - for all those involved.

As somewhat of an expert of this type of shaving, I would be happy to offer my services to Wulfgar sometime. A little massage of the area, some professional shaving, a little prostate massage to 'finish' things off....better than a massage at Georgette Klingers!

top2bottomdfw said:
Finally, a topic I know something about { well, the oral techniques for a good BJ is another}. I submit that the best, easiest, safest and quickest way to shave the brown starfish is ........ in a steam room.

Yup, now calm down, I only do that when the steam room is empty. Lie down on a towel, legs up; one hand on a butt cheek, the other with the Mach 3, and do one side. Switch hands, do the other side. It can be completely finished in less than 15 seconds. { I know, I timed it }. Clean, no shave cream, no mess; wipe the blades on the towel and rinse with water. Good as gold. The steam sets up the hairs - all over the body - and nothing else needed except a good set of blades.

The advantages of have clean shaven pucker puss is: easy clean up after a bowel voiding {learned that from Howard Stern}, and makes salad tossing much more safe and enjoyable - for all those involved.

As somewhat of an expert of this type of shaving, I would be happy to offer my services to Wulfgar sometime. A little massage of the area, some professional shaving, a little prostate massage to 'finish' things off....better than a massage at Georgette Klingers!

L-M-A-O!!!!!

I like you. :D lololol

superqt4u2nv said:
When I shave the kitty put one leg up at a time to get all the hair out of there. Props for grooming down there I don't know why some men just let it go into a bush that is fucking nasty. Love giving head but I had a few guys that I dated that I would almost never give them head b/c of poor grooming.

Youd love me than qt, I have no hair down there..probably smoother than you! :)

Top Bottom