Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been training for 10 years, still look terrible(PIC)

danf22

Hey guys, I'm super frustrated right now and would like some help, I'll try to keep it brief.

I have been lifting for about 8-9 years now and have never been in great/good shape, just been overweight, super skinny or just meh(skinny fat).

Over the years I have done many cuts starting around 29% bodyfat and have never done one successfully enough to start a bulk. In the last 8 years I have only done 2-3 bulks because I was never able to get lean enough(12-14 bf).

This is how a cut would go.... start at 29%bf and expect to be 175 at around 14% bodyfat which is reasonable. I would track my lifts and track calories....then I would reach 175 and still be around 20% bf. This has been the cycle for the last 6-8 years.....I'm 6ft 1

Diet/training wise I would track lifts and calorie intake try to eat at a moderate deficit eating a protein intake above .82g per bw, train hard and try to maintain my strength but could never increase my lifts by a crazy amount. Benched was 185 lb, ohp 125, seated db press 60. I cant train any legs due to a serious issue with both knees.

Here is the weekly weight I tracked in my previous cut, it's 30lb lost over 7 months. Nothing crazy.

Please give me some advice, it's been very frustrating putting in the work and not getting any results.

200 lb
170 lb
Weight tracking

Hey guys, I'm super frustrated right now and would like some help, I'll try to keep it brief.

I have been lifting for about 8-9 years now and have never been in great/good shape, just been overweight, super skinny or just meh(skinny fat).

Over the years I have done many cuts starting around 29% bodyfat and have never done one successfully enough to start a bulk. In the last 8 years I have only done 2-3 bulks because I was never able to get lean enough(12-14 bf).

This is how a cut would go.... start at 29%bf and expect to be 175 at around 14% bodyfat which is reasonable. I would track my lifts and track calories....then I would reach 175 and still be around 20% bf. This has been the cycle for the last 6-8 years.....I'm 6ft 1

Diet/training wise I would track lifts and calorie intake try to eat at a moderate deficit eating a protein intake above .82g per bw, train hard and try to maintain my strength but could never increase my lifts by a crazy amount. Benched was 185 lb, ohp 125, seated db press 60. I cant train any legs due to a serious issue with both knees.

Here is the weekly weight I tracked in my previous cut, it's 30lb lost over 7 months. Nothing crazy.

Please give me some advice, it's been very frustrating putting in the work and not getting any results.

200 lb
170 lb
Weight tracking
@danf22 welcome to the elitefitness.com family, dont worry we wont make fun of you, we are here to help you and guide you.

I see you made progress and good job, you have a positive base and we can get more results.

BUT to get more results or to tell you to use AAS or anything else, we need to know more about you, we need to know your to post a NEW thread with your LOG diary with diet training cardio supplements sleep and more.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Transform Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Reactions: Ori
The lads got you covered bro. Start a log and they can help you a lot it will be worth the time.

I can only guess, but what likely happened is you miscalculated a little your activity level, when you worked out your BMR.

You mentioned bad knees, does this also mean you don’t do 10,000 steps per day? If so, you may be overestimating how many calories you burn doing weights, it isn’t very high. So if you are rather sedentary, apart from when you lift weights, and don’t walk much, this could be a big part of the problem.

Like the lads said, get a log going and they can help you out 💪

bros you're giving yourself a hard time but I see a lot of potential in your physique
what you need to do from here is get your log up so we can guide you

you need to do a log Journal where you're posting your diet and training
if you are open to suggestions and can adjust things along the way you will see the most amazing results

we are pros at helping get you into the right situation
would hate to see you hop on steroids and end up making your situation worse

Top Bottom