Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaving the Anus

Lestat said:
I shave my pubic region, and trim the nuts, but don't shave the anus. have once or twice, but generally there is really no point since a lot of women avoid dudes assholes like the plague.

You're so manly man Lestat. :rainbow:

Wulfgar said:
Please describe your technique.
I put one leg up on the bench in the shower and reach around behind to get that little fucker.
Ive tried bending forward and lifting my balls but I got a head rush and almost passed out.

Please take no offense, Wulfie, but thank you for the first laugh I've had in a few days.

On a serious note, what about Nair?

musclemom said:
Please take no offense, Wulfie, but thank you for the first laugh I've had in a few days.

On a serious note, what about Nair?
Nair burn!!!! :kaioken:

HumanTarget said:
Nair burn!!!! :kaioken:
Oh that ... you just don't put it RIGHT on the ummm, you know [SIZE=1](balloon knot).[/SIZE]

And you have to use a timer, seriously, you can't just slather it on and wait until your skin starts to burn 4 to 7 minutes, max.

musclemom said:
Oh that ... you just don't put it RIGHT on the ummm, you know [SIZE=1](balloon knot).[/SIZE]

And you have to use a timer, seriously, you can't just slather it on and wait until your skin starts to burn 4 to 7 minutes, max.
tell me sumthin' i don't know. it still scorches tender sacs like mine. ever try to wipe off a nut sack? it's like trying to wipe off a rag with another rag. i'd have to have someone i trust implicitly to tenderly stretch my sack until it is taut. by that time, depending on heat & humidity, could be several feet away. ...

HumanTarget said:
tell me sumthin' i don't know. it still scorches tender sacs like mine. ever try to wipe off a nut sack? it's like trying to wipe off a rag with another rag. i'd have to have someone i trust implicitly to tenderly stretch my sack until it is taut. by that time, depending on heat & humidity, could be several feet away. ...
Well that's another image ...

I don't wipe the stuff off anymore, I have a handheld shower massage so that alleviates the immediate problem of getting the worst of the burny stuff off in a hurry when the bell rings.

As far as injuring delicate parts, I empathize completely. I've done enough damage to myself in the past ... with my back forget shaving, I just don't bend that way.

I've seriously thought about the laser thing. Legs, nethers and pits. Wonder what that would cost?

musclemom said:
Well that's another image ...

I don't wipe the stuff off anymore, I have a handheld shower massage so that alleviates the immediate problem of getting the worst of the burny stuff off in a hurry when the bell rings.

As far as injuring delicate parts, I empathize completely. I've done enough damage to myself in the past ... with my back forget shaving, I just don't bend that way.

I've seriously thought about the laser thing. Legs, nethers and pits. Wonder what that would cost?
i spend more time shaving than most of these guys do working out.

Squat down and use a razor with a narrow blade, like a Sensor 2. Anything larger won't get in there (for me anyways)

Top Bottom