Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffy shoulder from DECA shot

JoNeS

Took a shot of Deca in my delt on Monday, and it has been kind of puffy for the past few days. It almost feels like I can push the oil around. Although that could be in my mind. Just wanna know if its normal for your delt, and also part of tri, to get puffy or if there is anything i should worry about. Thx

Its not a good idea inj deca into the shoulder save the delts for water based inj like Winstrol and Test Suspension.

Delts are fine for oils. I do up to 2cc. I don't have the balls to do quads though. glute/glute/delt/delt
Not normal.
Is this the 1st time with this vial? Warm to the touch? Fever? etc.

parkerjones said:
Took a shot of Deca in my delt on Monday, and it has been kind of puffy for the past few days. It almost feels like I can push the oil around. Although that could be in my mind. Just wanna know if its normal for your delt, and also part of tri, to get puffy or if there is anything i should worry about. Thx

Did you move the pin around at all??? Was it a "bleeder" after you extracted it?? You may be cut around inside a bit while injecting. The area could be a bit inflamed and sore.

riptorn said:
Its not a good idea inj deca into the shoulder save the delts for water based inj like Winstrol and Test Suspension.

Never heard that before??? Why? :confused:

The site feels a little warm to the touch. It also has a reddish color to it. The "puffyness" is from the side of mid delt and extends about 3" to arm.

I have injected Deca into my shoulders and have felt that oily lump you are talking about. I would not worry. This is normal when injecting oil into the shoulder.

parkerjones said:
The site feels a little warm to the touch. It also has a reddish color to it. The "puffyness" is from the side of mid delt and extends about 3" to arm.
This sounds like a good description of an infection. Do you also have a fever?
You injected on Monday, any and all injection related nuisances should be gone by now. You should really go to a doctor, letting an infection go untreated can be disastrous.

Top Bottom