Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Tren - Can I get some help?

Never use hgh or tren after cancer
but testosterone is fine
+LOG ASAP man

250mgs test 200mgs eq or around those doses with n2guard
and LOG ASAP now

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I am 6'1" 175lbs and i would safely say around 18-20%BF.
I previously had testicular cancer which led to me losing 25ish LBS of muscle mass.
I have done previous cycles with EQ/HGH/TEST/SUS and some others I can't think of at the moment.
I am just looking to dose and use what I have here to get back to my normal muscle mass (more isnt a bad thing)

Here is a list of what I have currently:
(8) Serostim 6mg
(1) Bolde 250 10ml
(1) Tren Enanthate 200mg/ml
(2) Chorionic Gonadotropin 6,000 usp
(30) letrazole 2.5mg tabs
(30) Tamoxifen 20mg tab
(6) Gonadorelin hcl 200mg/ml (5ml)
(2) Test Cyp 250mg/ml (10ml)

What else would I possibly need to run my cycle... cycle is intended to run the HGH/TREN/TEST with whatever PCTs I need.
I would also like to know which if any vitamins I should take daily with the cycle as well.

Thanks in advanced for the info. Really looking to get back to my military body before my wedding coming up in the next months.
Buy what you need vs using what's to hand

Good job at surviving the cancer. Since you are here and asking I take it you are completely in remission. Know that I am not a medical professional of any kind and all I am sharing is information I picked up from research online and on myself.

Tren is an amazing compound, I have yet to find any other steroid that made me feel like I felt while on tren. On the same note though tren will screw with your brain and for some people it can make them violent, at a minimum it does make you a little more aggressive. For me it also took my sex drive through the roof, make sure your partner(s) is(are) ready and willing for multiple times a day and night, probably without that release my aggression may have been higher. For this reason I wouldn't use if I was single. Also though for this reason I do not recommend running Tren-E for your first time on tren. I would run Tren-ace as within 72 hours of your last injection most of it will be out of your system and you will be able to start to come down.

Another thing to consider is you will never have another drug make you feel like this again and for me it is almost addictive. So addictive that once I was done with that cycle I instantly started looking at the Calander to plan my next cycle. I made amazing gains and I was taking a low dose of around only 200mg a week. Most people run 300-400mg a week with some even doing 500mg a week, couldn't imagine what that would feel like.

Now the real kicker down sides, it will suppress any remaining natural testosterone you produce. Don't know where your levels are after the cancer and the only way to really know is get a blood test done, but if your already on testosterone replacement treatment, like me, this isn't an issue. From the sounds of things though you have not been tested and really do not know where your hormones are currently. Probably the best place to start is a hormone panel and you may be able to score yourself a prescription for Testosterone!

Next on the list is Tren is very toxic, if will screw up your cholesterol, and a slew of other possible health issues. Definitely make sure you have Caber on hand if you start lactating and an AI incase your nipples get a little too sensitive. With all the toxicity of Tren I am almost certain running a cycle of it will take time off your life even if you are lucky enough to avoid any of the bad side effects. Lets also not forget the bad, but not nasty side effects like night sweats, trouble sleeping, acne, balding if your already disposed to male pattern baldness, and this list goes on.

In the end if I were you I would just be thankful to still be alive currently after what you have been through and avoid Tren, but I felt it necessary to give you my additional thoughts cause ultimately your going to do what you want to and when you do that and probably have problems just know we are still here to help.

Top Bottom