Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ching123

Hello I'm 24 and currently started my 2nd course of steroids, just now I'm taking 0.7 of NPP and 0.7 of Test enathate every 2nd day for a 14 week cycle but I'm curious if I would be able to change over to Test primo,tren,anavar I'm just curious on when I would be best to start that to finish my course I was going to do the NPP and Test E until 10 weeks then switch over to the primo/tren/anavar for the final 4 weeks

Would appreciate any help and advice

-Ching123

no help from me on this one that i could provide, sorry but i would never advise someone your age to use steroids.. i wish you nothing but the best and unfortunately, you have chosen to learn the hard way.. good luck!

You seriously contemplating tren on just your second cycle ? Horrible idea I agree with Dylan at 24 you are still so prime for natural gains.

way too much gear man. tren is one of those steroids you wait to use until you truly reached a plateau

seems like you are rushing things too much and in the end it will blow up in your face

also with any nandrolone you need a dht with it. that is very important to help balance dht/dhn in the body. i recommend proviron

Hello I'm 24 and currently started my 2nd course of steroids, just now I'm taking 0.7 of NPP and 0.7 of Test enathate every 2nd day for a 14 week cycle but I'm curious if I would be able to change over to Test primo,tren,anavar I'm just curious on when I would be best to start that to finish my course I was going to do the NPP and Test E until 10 weeks then switch over to the primo/tren/anavar for the final 4 weeks

Would appreciate any help and advice

-Ching123
@ching123 welcome to EF. @dylangemelli is right 24 is young for steroids but since you already started I don't see what we can do except to help you.

First,do NOT use trenbolon at your age, it will have a bad hormonal impact and hard to recover. NPP and testosterone is fine and don't switch after 10 weeks.
second, your doses are NOT clear. 0.7npp .7test enan, what dose is this in MG? what are you using 200mgs of each? or how much?

Lastly, @ching123 you need to post your LOG journal on EF so we can help you. Your diet training cardio supplements are key to your success.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone NPP cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

dose for npp test? clarify and stay on the cycle no tren
LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG

Top Bottom