Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log NoLeftNut's First Cycle Log

Diet:
First thing I do every morning is run my fat burner with tamoxifen and 16oz water. Then on to breakfast.

630am
Breakfast is the same every day for me. 4 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 turkey sausage patty, 2 orange slices, English muffin, cut potatoes with seasoning, and a dish of cottage cheese.

Snack 1- 9:00am
Protein shake (assorted- usually peanut butter of some sort or fresh fruit but always bananas)

Lunch 11:30-12:00pm
Protein salads (I.E. chicken or steak) or occasionally something like chipotle when I’m on the go. Usually get a burrito bowl with 3x meat.

Snack 2 - 2:00pm
Protein bar and meal replacement shake

Dinner 5:00pm-6:00pm
My wife usually cooks dinner. Occasionally I eat some fatty greasy shit from fast food but usually not.
Dinner usually:
Meat of some sort (chicken, steak, ground turkey, or fish. We usually try to stay away from pork.
Always fresh veggies
Starches are usually brown rice or quinoa.

Late night snack - (I know I shouldn’t but I’ve been hungry af!) usually around 8-9pm I’m hungry. I’ll grab a protein bar or I’ll cut up veggies with guacamole or most times you’ll catch me eating a banana with peanut butter or celery with peanut butter. Also cottage cheese sometimes as well.

Training:
I’ve been loading up on chest, and arms… I train them every day. My recovery has been literally insane.

8 sets bench @ 12 reps
4 sets incline bench @ 10 reps
4 sets decline bench @ 10 reps
4 sets cable crossover @ 10 reps (high to low)
4 sets cable crossover @ 10 reps (low to high)
4 sets cable crossover @ 10 reps (low mid to mid)
4 sets tricep push down @ 12 reps
4 sets cable overhead tri extension @ 12 reps
3 sets tricep press machine @ 12 reps
4 sets preacher curl @ 15, 12, 10, and 8 reps.
3 sets dumbbell hammer curl @ 10 reps

From here, I then train legs, back, and shoulders adding them in to this regiment on their respective days.

After adding the other workouts, I then train abs every day. I’m maxing out most of the ab machines at 15 reps each for 4 sets.

I’m in the gym 5 days a week at minimum but mostly consistent with 5 or 6 days. Most weeks I take Sunday off for rest day but with literally zero muscle atrophy. My recovery from the gym has been going so well that some days I’ll go in for a 2 A Day training lol.

I’ve been drinking 200oz water a day at minimum. And eating about 5-6k calories a day. Some days I’m not so great on calorie intake or even water intake but trying my best to stay on top of it.

Lastly, I’ve done ZERO cardio. Tren makes it incredibly hard to breathe while under workload. So I’ve stayed away from the cardio for now but next cycle will improve the cardio. Been getting HELLA cardio from my wife at home though so I think it evens out 🤣

Let me know if I forgot anything!
Solid update bro I like it

What should I run for PCT? I’m getting ready to hit the end of this cycle and not sure what to do to follow. Any suggestions?
@NoleftnutLOL your cycle is fairly simple

I would do an 8 week PCT to be safe

Nolvadex 60/40/40/20/20/10/5
clomid 50/25/25/12.5
hcgenerate 5caps ed
and add n2guard 3 caps ed to keep the organs liver clean in recovery

@NoleftnutLOL your cycle is fairly simple

I would do an 8 week PCT to be safe

Nolvadex 60/40/40/20/20/10/5
clomid 50/25/25/12.5
hcgenerate 5caps ed
and add n2guard 3 caps ed to keep the organs liver clean in recovery
So since the nolvadex I have is 20mg in week one I would be taking half a pill ed?
Week two and three basically half every other day?

Sorry if I’m misunderstanding bro

So since the nolvadex I have is 20mg in week one I would be taking half a pill ed?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding bro

bros you should be taking 3 pills in week 1 thats 60mgs ed for the week

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding bro

60/40/40 etc means 60mgs/ed each day of the week

Top Bottom