Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log NoLeftNut's First Cycle Log

NoleftnutLOL

EF Logger
Logger
32/yo Male with history of testicular cancer and metastatic disease. Upon receiving chemo for a year (BEP X8) I turned into a twig. At my best, I weighed 199-202 with about 10-12% BF (Military 8 years). I am looking to get back at least some of that. Docs estimated that I lost somewhere around 25ish LBS of muscle mass from the treatment. Newly found history of lowT from the orchiectomy (they took my left nut on valentines day literally - yes one hell of a joke now) in which my T levels aren't completely abnormal, but for my age should be higher. I am currently not on T replacement, but I'm sure that's well on its way. My test levels hover around the 280-310 range on any given day. Now for the juicy part...

I am, as I said previous, looking to get back to the body that I USED to have. I cant even comfortably take my damn shirt off anymore without feeling like I look like Gumby LOL. I intended to use GH and TREN but from the advice of many, I clearly shouldn't be doing that given my history. So I am now asking, what should I be doing? Here is what I currently have:
(1) Bolde 250mg/ml 10ml (NOT ENOUGH BUT WILL GET MORE)
(30) Tamoxifen 20mg tab
(6) Gonadorelin hcl 200mg/ml (5ml)
(2) Test Cyp 250mg/ml (10ml) (ALSO HAVE A TON OF OTHER TESTS... euro blend/prop/enanthate)
(2) Chorionic Gonadotropin 6,000 usp
(2) Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml
I also have some A-dex but not quite sure how much but my doc will give me basically anything I ask for.

Given that info, I would love any help I can get with this cycle not limited to any vitamins or supps I should take, as well as a diet. My exercise plan has been pretty decent to me, but I wouldn't mind some criticism there either. Thanks in advance for all the help and even the scrutiny. Will also post pics along the way.

32/yo Male with history of testicular cancer and metastatic disease. Upon receiving chemo for a year (BEP X8) I turned into a twig. At my best, I weighed 199-202 with about 10-12% BF (Military 8 years). I am looking to get back at least some of that. Docs estimated that I lost somewhere around 25ish LBS of muscle mass from the treatment. Newly found history of lowT from the orchiectomy (they took my left nut on valentines day literally - yes one hell of a joke now) in which my T levels aren't completely abnormal, but for my age should be higher. I am currently not on T replacement, but I'm sure that's well on its way. My test levels hover around the 280-310 range on any given day. Now for the juicy part...

I am, as I said previous, looking to get back to the body that I USED to have. I cant even comfortably take my damn shirt off anymore without feeling like I look like Gumby LOL. I intended to use GH and TREN but from the advice of many, I clearly shouldn't be doing that given my history. So I am now asking, what should I be doing? Here is what I currently have:
(1) Bolde 250mg/ml 10ml (NOT ENOUGH BUT WILL GET MORE)
(30) Tamoxifen 20mg tab
(6) Gonadorelin hcl 200mg/ml (5ml)
(2) Test Cyp 250mg/ml (10ml) (ALSO HAVE A TON OF OTHER TESTS... euro blend/prop/enanthate)
(2) Chorionic Gonadotropin 6,000 usp
(2) Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml
I also have some A-dex but not quite sure how much but my doc will give me basically anything I ask for.

Given that info, I would love any help I can get with this cycle not limited to any vitamins or supps I should take, as well as a diet. My exercise plan has been pretty decent to me, but I wouldn't mind some criticism there either. Thanks in advance for all the help and even the scrutiny. Will also post pics along the way.
thank you for posting the log for us to see.

But you still are posting the same question that we gave you advice on.

Hgh and trenbolone no go for you.

What you should post here in the LOG is your diet and training and cardio and supplements.

What are you eating, how are you training when injecting when supplements when cardio and so on.

I would probably start simple with 500 mg of test cyp and maybe 200-400 mg of Nandrolone. Your body has been starved of testosterone for so long I bet your muscle memory would kick right in and get you back where you want to be if you have enough clean calories to do it.

I would agree with @Ol_Wolf, start simple. 500 test but if this is your first cycle, I would stick to that. If this is not your first, what have you ran in the past. And Yes, given your history, currently I would not even entertain running tren. Maybe second cycle incorporate an additional product. Keep the Tamox on had and use if needed.

What is the diet like?
You say your exercise plan is decent and would like it critiqued! But you don't say what it is.

you got your answer on the test and oral use
can you now post your diet training cardio etc

Top Bottom