Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2slin help

Elockcin

Iv seen the recommend serving/suggestions but what's best way to take it if trying to still cut some fat during my diet? the spread out 3 a day?? i don't take in 60g of carbs per meal so Idk if it would be effective still if Im not utilizing optimum carb use? make sense? any helps appreciated!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Iv seen the recommend serving/suggestions but what's best way to take it if trying to still cut some fat during my diet? the spread out 3 a day?? i don't take in 60g of carbs per meal so Idk if it would be effective still if Im not utilizing optimum carb use? make sense? any helps appreciated!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

just for future reference, this belongs in the bodybuilding supplements section bro...

anyway, for need2slin, you really need to play around with your doses and see what works best for you... the way i do it is I do 3 caps a day... I do one in the a.m. before i eat breakfast because its also before I go to the gym so I like to take it then and i take 2 before my biggest meal... you may want to spread it 3 a day or if you really want to go a bit more aggressive, take 2 before your 2 biggest carb meals... for me, i dont ever have big carb meals so i just take it with my biggest meals in general...

Yeah, I use 4 ED, 1-30 min before my main meals...whole food meals, the bottle will last exactly 30 days, and I love it!! Also will take 1 prior to fasted cardio for the cAMP benefit!!!

Depends on your budget.3 times a day is ideal and with higher carb meals intact, actually more then 1 cap would be better,but 1 will still help you wonders

Top Bottom