Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new anti hairloss stack

i use duta and minox 15% everyday.. duta shuts down the hairloss and minox 15% helps grow back hair.. works great.. must say i wish i could have the hairline back of when i was 18 but u cant have everything in life .. adding all them shampos i dont think would add much to be honest .. duta and minox is best stuff for hair loss and gain .. from what i kno

LOL

Lonetree, what kind of test doses have you run in conjunction with how much finastride?

I hear 1.25mg for every 250mg of test is a good place to start.

I think the reason why 1.25mg and 5mg don't make a hugh difference Magic is simply because of the fact that the average male only produces something like 70mg of testosterone each week, some more, some less. So there is only so much "free" test which can be reduced to DHT. 1.25mg is probably enough for most men and 5mg won't make a hugh difference.

But if we are talking about someone who has double that amount of test in his body, then it is likely that would mean an increase in the amount at which that extra test gets reduced into DHT. So it's probably a good idea to up the dose slightly depending on how much extra test you're taking in.

Of course, not all test is free to reduce via the 5AR. Some becomes bound due to the SHBG. This could also be a reason why some guys see more hairloss when they stack test with something like Winstrol.

OK, Winstrol can cause hairloss regardless of whether you stack it with test or not due to it being a DHT derivative.

It's probably a bad example to use, but I use Winny as an example because as you probably know Winny is very effective at reducing the SHBG. So in other words, it helps that extra test become "un bound". This essentially makes the extra testosterone more effective as there is more "free" test to bind to the androgen receptors.

Of course, this also means there is more chance of that extra test being reduced into DHT which means potentially more hairloss if you are prone.

So I think taking a higher dose would probably be beneficial.

Certainly need a good supply of anti-estrogen meds though ;)

BTW, do any of you guys know what the average male's testosterone in an un-bound state is? I think it was 70mg ew we produce naturally, but I'm not sure what percentage of that is free and what percentage is bound by the SHBG?

I think people that don't want to be bald or lose more hair should stay off the sauce then. And if you want to be on it then, shave your head already. Why are so many people worried about holding onto their hair for a few extra years. Whats the point? Just shave it, accept the fact your going to be bald and let your muscles pick up the women!

like magick and others bros I want to put on some mass without all the hair problems so I tried some combos...

-Dutasteride with minox and nizoral works fine for me
-this hairstack with 300mg test prop. for 4 weeks was not so harsh on my hair/ gained a few pounds
- NPP 300mg/week and 30mgt-bol/d for 4 weeks without any hairsupplement was the best one for me...will try it again
- anavar at 30mg/day for 4 weeks was fine but gain was minimal
- same for t-bol
- just finished 200mg equipoise for 5 weeks without hairregimen and my hair is thinning out at the front..didn't gain weight but look more muscular

i'm gonna try dutasteride,minox 5% and nizoral with 60mg of anavar for 8 weeks, ones i have the cash. I'm also curious about the effects of GH

Thanks for sharing that Cop.

NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - 300mg/week and 30mgt-bol/d for 4 weeks without any hairsupplement was the best one for me...will try it again

Sounds like a good stack, 4 weeks is sensible if you were running the NPP without test.

Short cycles are probably best for people prone to MPB.

Did you gain well on that? 4 weeks is a pretty short cycle. Maybe you could run to tbol to 6 weeks and start the NPP at the beginning of week 3.

Tbol - week 1 - 6
NPP - week 3 - 6

this hairstack with 300mg test testosterone propionate. for 4 weeks was not so harsh on my hair/ gained a few pounds

I would love to do a Var and Test Prop in the future.

funkyfresh...some people say that t-bol is effective for only 4 weeks after that it decrease....

I take Proscar once a day and use niz or nioxin. I still have 80% of my hair and holding at 51.

Don't kill yourself shampooing 3 times a day. Take propecia or proscar.

MPB is genetic. You can slow it down but you can't stop it.

Stay away from DHT steroids. Or just wait and go get a hair transplant.

I think most orals start to lose their effectiveness after about 6 weeks, some probably less.

That's why most people stack them or frontload them at the start of a cycle along with an injectable.

Did you find the NPP that effective on such a short cycle?

Mass Gains, Strength Gains, PCT..etc.

How did you rate your test prop cycle? or did you prefer the NPP?

I'm interested because I think by taking test with finastride or duta, this may actually reduce it's effectiveness. The DHT conversion is actually one of the reasons why test is so androgenic and effective at packing on mass. So by reducing this or blocking this, it may not actually be worth it when you may be able to achieve similar results with something else.

So for people like me, I may be able to achieve similar results using something more anabolic and less androgenic. Generally, the more androgenic the drug, the more effective it is as a mass builder.

Deca would seem like a good choice as a mass builder for those wanting to avoid some of the negative side effects androgenic drugs can have whilst benefiting from them at the same time.

I would definately like to try NPP, but the problem is the libido issue or the so called "deca dick". But I wonder if you can avoid this by sticking to short cycles as you did an achieve decent results?

Man, you've got me thinking now...lol

LoneTree said:
Androgen receptors genes are carried on X chromosome that you inherit from your mother. That seems to be the predominant factor in genetics.
Other factors, including paternal factors, may contribute.
I am not here to win an argument. I am just explaining my own experience.
I have tried both finesteride and dutesteride, and they both work. I not sure which one is better.
I do know that larger dose works better. You also have to start finesteride about a week before you start your cycle so that it 'pre-occupies' androgen receptors on hair follicles.

no probs bro :)

actually i read that to avoid the body get used to finasteride you can trick him use 2,5 mg for a while than 1,5 mg and 5 mg ..

just a curiosity for my other question have u used equipoise only and if yes how it was on you hair?

can i clarify that the shampoos stuff is only twice a day morning and evening ;those are only options of good shampoos to use; it is very important to rotate shampoos every 1-2 months because the body get used to it.

why twice a day? not for therapy obviously; shampoos only at best clean from dihydrotestosterone (except nizoral which has showed to be also anit-dihydrotestosterone; hence i recommend to use it everyday); just because the more stuff you put on the hair the more the following lotion will be less effective because they will find barriers to the absorbtion of the ingredients...

anyway if you want to shampoo once is ok

for cop
human growth hormone - somatropin - is fine for the hair; actually if you use it for more han 6 months make them thicker. i do a course of HGH a year and is fine. so do not worry mate; worry only if you have history of diabetes in family them i reccomend to use low doses, use alpha lipoic acid, use taurine and check with glucose electonic device monitor once a day

anavar and turinabol you need to do 6-8 weeks; and to avoid turinabol get ineffective at the end of the 4 weeks you increase the dose of 10-20 mg

equipoise ; one person very knowlegeable just answered my question and in his expreince it should be very mild; i tend to believe this because you did not use any hairstack and from what i gather you have an ongoing problem of hairloss hence without any hair stack you risk any gear you use

Top Bottom