Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new anti hairloss stack

Magick69

My recommendation for hairloss:

Morning

Shampoo: Tricomin Revitalizing Shampoo or Folligen Therapy Shampoo or Revivogen Shampoo. Rotate the shampoos one day tricomin etc.. leave shampoo act for 1 min then clean

- Lotion : spironolactone 2% + after 40-45 min 1 ml of Remox IV Spray (minoxidil 5%, azelaic acid 1.5% and progesteron 0.25%).

- Tablet : 1 mg propecia (finasteride)

Evening

- Shampoo : Nizoral (leave 2 minutes and clean) or Pregaine (one day nizoral the other pregaine)
after shampoo either Folligen Therapy Conditioner or Revivogen Tickening Conditioner, leave 1 min then rinse

Before going to bed

- Lotion :

spironolactone 2% to remove dihydrotestosterone and after 40-45 min promox lotion (minoxidil 15%, tretinoine 0.025%, idrocortison 0.01%, azelaic acid 1.5% e progesteron 1.25% and finasteride) 1ml

YOU WILL BUY

SPIRO https://www.minoxidil.com/product.php#201Desc

FINASTERIDE https://www.minoxidil.com/product.php#201Desc

REMOX IV SPRAY http://physicianshairgrowth.com/sto...ion=show_detail

PROMOX http://physicianshairgrowth.com/sto...ion=show_detail

to see results use it at least for 6 months and use only legit products not shit that you do not quality/purity/potency so buy only real finasteride, and proper lotions as indicated above. usually people that complain about the results of finasteride they have in common that they bought it fake/do not legit products u need the real one full stop!

try it is idiot proof and it works

Just increase finasteride to 5 mg a day, and stop torturing yourself with all the shampoos, except for nizoral shampoo. You only have to use nizoral twice a week.
I am not saying that the other stuff does not work. I am just considering how much time and effort you put in and what is the payback.
I am a 'veteran of hair loss' and have gone through more than one 'cycles' of hair loss and hair gain.

Lonetee;

Just curious, but have you used finastride with test? if so, how effective was it at reducing hair-loss?

I am fortune enough to still have a full head of hair....at the moment. But my father is bald as is my older brother (half brother, different mother). So I believe I am geneticlly prone to MPB.

LoneTree said:
Just increase finasteride to 5 mg a day, and stop torturing yourself with all the shampoos, except for nizoral shampoo. You only have to use nizoral twice a week.
I am not saying that the other stuff does not work. I am just considering how much time and effort you put in and what is the payback.
I am a 'veteran of hair loss' and have gone through more than one 'cycles' of hair loss and hair gain.

bro the shampoos need to be used to make absorbtion more efficient but obviously one shampoo a day instead of twice is ok ..

about the finasteride i disagree you dont need so much....

A study measured concentrations of scalp and blood dihydrotestosterone, using oral finasteride at doses of 0.01, 0.05, 0.2, 1 or 5 mg per day.

Finasteride at doses of 0.01, 0.05, 0.2, 1 or 5 mg per day suppressed scalp DHT.

In men taking 0.05-5mg per day of oral finasteride, scalp-skin DHT was reduced between 56 and 69 percent from baseline.

So apart from the 0.01mg dose there wasnt a huge difference between the effects of 1mg and 5mg on the scalp DHT apart from increase in dose related side effects.

Study was done in normal people (ie normal testosterone levels), so on an AS cycle, even splitting into four at 1.25mg would be ok and no need go higher than 2.5mg/day, as its a waste.

Last edited:
funkyfresh said:
Lonetee;

Just curious, but have you used finastride with test? if so, how effective was it at reducing hair-loss?

I am fortune enough to still have a full head of hair....at the moment. But my father is bald as is my older brother (half brother, different mother). So I believe I am geneticlly prone to MPB.
For genetics, you should not look at your father, rather on your mother's side.
Look at your maternal grand father and your maternal uncles. It sounds strange, but male-pattern allopecia is X-linked condition and not inherited from father.
Yes, finasteride 5 mg completely blocked effect of test.
I have used both smaller and larger doses.
Larger doeses are DEFINITELY more effective than smaller ones.

Androgen receptors genes are carried on X chromosome that you inherit from your mother. That seems to be the predominant factor in genetics.
Other factors, including paternal factors, may contribute.
I am not here to win an argument. I am just explaining my own experience.
I have tried both finesteride and dutesteride, and they both work. I not sure which one is better.
I do know that larger dose works better. You also have to start finesteride about a week before you start your cycle so that it 'pre-occupies' androgen receptors on hair follicles.

Top Bottom