Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hairloss stack (Attack therapy)

Magick69

I thought to write something to attack hairloss using the best products technology allow. The difference with the other post is that i will structure the hairloss routine and tell you exactly which products and when use it

This is the best treatment money can buy to prevent people prone to hairloss to continue shedding it will also promote grow.

Morning

Shampoo: Tricomin Revitalizing Shampoo or Folligen Therapy Shampoo or Revivogen Shampoo. Rotate the shampoos one day tricomin etc.. leave shampoo act for 1 min then clean

- Lotion : Revivogen 1 ml (inibits 1-2 5 alfa reductase enzyme) + 1 ml of Remox IV Spray (minoxidil 5%, azelaic acid 1.5% and progesteron 0.25%).

- Tablet : 1 mg propecia (finasteride)

Evening

- Shampoo : Nizoral (leave 2 minutes and clean) or Pregaine (one day nizoral the other pregaine)
after shampoo either Folligen Therapy Conditioner or Revivogen Tickening Conditioner, leave 1 min then rinse

- Lotion : Tricomin Spray Why?
(Melanin production (pigmentation); Energy metabolism; Scavenging of damaging free radicals; Crosslinking of collagen and elastin
Inhibition of 5-alpha reductase (the enzyme that reduces testosterone to DHT – its active metabolite reponsible for androgenetic alopecia)

Before going to bed

- Lotion :

spironolactone 2% to remove DHT and after 40-45 min Remox IV lotion (minoxidil 15%, tretinoine 0.025%, idrocortison 0.01%, azelaic acid 1.5% e progesteron 1.25%) 1ml

try it is idiot proof and it works

Last edited:
AWESOME post. very very helpful bro. as my previous posts state, i shed worse than anyone. i notice my hair starting to fall out as soon as i get to the post office to pick up my gear package.

great post bro...but where can you buy that minoxidil with all the other stuff in it??? i buy mine from Dr lee

Good hairloss stack. From what I understand about spironolactone, it works as a DHT receptors blocker (preventing DHT from binding to its androgenic receptor).

Spironolactone can bond to the hair follicles before DHT can bind to the receptor.

There used to be a board member (sofageorge???) who advocated polysorbate 80 shampoo. Any experience with it or shampoo containing ketoconazole (Nizoral)?

Now you're saying we should apply a treatment before bed that has topical progesterone in it? Maybe we should inject estrogen too and just forget about our muscle. If you want tits that bad, just go get implants bro.

krishna said:
Now you're saying we should apply a treatment before bed that has topical progesterone in it? Maybe we should inject estrogen too and just forget about our muscle. If you want tits that bad, just go get implants bro.

hey Krishna why you want us make all bald?? are you jelous mate? :rolleyes: there is no risk about growing tits; the only risk is to see and touch tits (gear +hair= more tits :p )

i will post all the threads where buy them soon.... i am at work i would avoid to be sacked ;need money to pay for gear and hair stacks :chomp:

shorinryu69 said:
hey Krishna why you want us make all bald?? are you jelous mate? :rolleyes: there is no risk about growing tits; the only risk is to see and touch tits (gear +hair= more tits :p )

i will post all the threads where buy them soon.... i am at work i would avoid to be sacked ;need money to pay for gear and hair stacks :chomp:

It's good that you're trying to help people bro, but understand how things work before you recommend them. I would say to use everything you recommended except the shit with progesterone in it.

maybe the topical progosterone isn't such a bad idea....woman have a lots of hairs and i don't think that we must be afraid of the absorption....

i d like to know the gear that you use...and the result on hairloss and muscle growth

no progesterone locally in the right dose is not absorbed systemically and however the effects are non existent ; remox has been out for while and very famous international together with xandrox of Dr. Lee

http://www.physicianshairgrowth.com/

i have switched to remox when i decided to use gear for the added benefit of progesterone which Lee's does not use in xandrox yet..

Top Bottom